Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
sms22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Stolen Items

O.k. today I woke up and logged on to my account and everything in my dock was gone I'm soooooo mad!!!!! This is bull. We pay alot of money not to mention time playing it's not fair ang Ganz doesn't even care they won't do anything about it. Last week I think someone hacked into my daughters account and took atleast 15 to 20 Items exclusives, exclusives, exclusives.......I can't even help her get that stuff back. I'm almost at the point where I'm not going to buy them anymore who wants to spend time and money on this stuff if you can wake up and everything is gone???????? If I didn't already buy her a bunch I mite think about her doing a different virtual game!!!! I haven't expressed my feelings to Ganz yet but I will soon. Who knows I might even be mad enough to go return all the ones I bought her for her birthday next week and get my mone back!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
alleyann
Gifted
alleyann is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Stolen Items

I cannot believe that!! Ganz need to take responsibility for that, asap!! I feel so bad for your daughter. I would be devastated.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #3
-krystal.xx3- is an unknown quantity at this point

this happend to me but i got hacked 3 times this week all my super beds are gone, all my 50 rare items! I have 32 webkinz and 6 packs of trading cards. i almost spent about $500 on these pets. I think ganz should be a safer place then you try so hard for kinz cash and real money just to buy these stupid things i am tired of this.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
polkadot1128
Gifted

Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

ugh, i am really sorry that this happened to you- that's just so mean.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #5
sms22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg! I feel so bad for you. The worst part of this is I didn't believe my daughter I thought she did something. I hope they fid out who is hacking into people's accounts and the are banned for life. I'm going to delete all her friends accounts except for her cousins. I hope you get your stuff back. I hope my daughter does too.... They got my Goober's lab trophy that was the only really good thing they got out of my account but alot of my daughter's every time I go on her account I see something else that's missing.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:30 AM   #6

tell her to change her password and change yours to, this doesnt work for me though cause she/he has my secert codes, i dont know how they got them
Old 07-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #7
Triton is on a distinguished road

I think I may tell my kids to periodically change their passwords just to be safe.

This morning I went to harvest my very first crop which happened to be strawberries and just as I moved the basket over the plants I got some kind of error message and then it logged me out AGAIN!!! When I got back on my strawberries were gone and now my plant is back to growing again.

Things did not go well this morning I was logged off about 10 times in a row and was in the middle of earning kinzcash which I didn't receive. Anybody know how to contact Ganz so we can report errors like this. The Game itself just allows for comments and suggestions but know way to report problems.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:57 AM   #8

you go to www.webkinzcontact.com i think but they never said anything back to me.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #9
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

OMG -- that is terrible :-(

I am REALLY sorry to hear that this happened. I think Ganz should do something like -- if you try to log in >3 times with the wrong password then you have to enter your secret code in order to get in. It is HORRIBLE that someone would hack into your account and steal you prized possessions!!

Please post back if and when you hear from Ganz:

support@webkinz.com

--arcadefire
Old 07-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #10
PrincessofPerfection

i am so sorry to hear that, its too bad it had to happen
Closed