Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Specific Themes and Expanding Wshop

I’m not sure if these are suggestions or just some things I have come to want very much over the last year of playing around in WW, but I have had a couple of ideas:

Themes:
So many of the room themes are amazing and I look forward to seeing new ones in the future, however, the ability to mix and match would be very nice and it can be quite difficult to do that when the themes are so specific. Not that I haven’t seen some amazing creations here in WI!

To remedy this problem it would be nice to see a line of semi-generic furniture that comes in a variety of colors. This would allow the addition of a table here, or a lamp there that is perhaps not available in a certain theme one might like. With a variety of colors one might easily choose a bed to go with a room theme that has none, or simply some extra décor that matches in color scheme.

Though these are perhaps a little too bright, (I got carried away with glowing,) the general idea is apparent:

Click the image to open in full size.

Pet Item Unlock:
Ever adopted a pet and opened that present to find an amazing pet item…that goes with nothing? In addition to a generic furniture line I would also love to see a new feature in the Wshop: Specific Pet Themed furniture. This would allow members to create room themes around specific pets as well as all of the other wonderful themes available in the Wshop.

As an example I created a mock up of a Zebra bed and chair, though I’m sure the Ganz creative team could concoct something far superior!

This feature would unlock themes that are exclusively for each specific pet. The various themes would only unlock upon adopted of each pet, though members could certainly trade these items just as they can the current PSI.

While I realize that this would create a lot of back-work for Ganz with so many pets already released, I believe it would add an entirely new level of creativity to the game and more general excitement with each pet adoption. Even adding only three or four pieces available for purchase in the Wshop for each pet would be a mind boggling task, but would allow members to bring rooms together around that pet’s theme.

Thanks for reading and good luck in all of your future adoptions, game play and décor ideas!
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Specific Themes and Expanding Wshop

Whoa I like your ideas! Especially the PSI's matching the themes. However, I think they try to make the PSI's very unique so you know it's a special item, and still they try to get them to match with almost everything.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

this is a great idea!
I've always said they need more themes that match because i find myself giving up when I cant find a floor or wall that looks right, or furniture that actually matches my pet items.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

i love your ideas! exspecally the psi idea.
knuths is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

They are great ideas! I especially love the Zebra bed, it's amazing.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 05:57 PM   #6
Kaybry5

kaybry5 is on a distinguished road

Wow! You are so creative and I LOVE your ideas.
kaybry5 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Interesting items!

There is an Ideas for Ganz thread.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

That would be sweet if possible, but Webkinz World is not Sims, and I believe Flash Player software is no good for item recoloring. In plain English, if you want the same item in 100 colors you have to prepare 100 different pictures...
Old 02-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #9

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Cool! I love all of those items! Neat Idea.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #10
ebbie gurl :)

lolipop867 will become famous soon enough

Love it! Can I add something? Maybe adopting a pet could give you access to its special theme, like the Zebra could let you buy the whole zebra theme! When you adopt them, you could get one of the pieces at random.
lolipop867 is offline Female
Closed