Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Red face Something special for the people who come up with webkinz that ganz make!We come up with them for free,we want something!*click for details*

So I have came up with the mammoth,Birthstone pups,fox,saber tooth tiger,more penguins,cheetah,and many many more that has been made.When I suggested a webkinz and ganz made it for the first time I was shocked I didn't receive anything,ganz you could at least give us a little credit on webkinz newz or something.A item,or some KC.When we write on these threads and say oh well I came up with these,it makes us look like liars a little,you could say thank you "a username name" for this idea.Webkinz Insider could get us to give are usernames to them so they could say "That our own "a username" came up with.
I think ganz could give a little more to us then making it.

for example:
ex:
We are selling a mammoth in the e-store Thank you "pullcandy" for the idea!

Webkinz insider could have my username which is pullcandy and they could "We have got the info from Webkinz Newz that they are selling a Mammoth in the e-store.That are member "webkinzro" came up with.

Now that would be true,because,my WW username is pullcandy,and my username on here is webkinz,and I came up with the mammoth.

After all they do say in the click before you write:
"Do not send your username and never send your password.We know who sends every comment."If they know why don't we get thanked with stuff above ↑?

Here I have thought of the birthstone pet and it's been going for a year and I haven't got a single thing after it's been going none stop for a year!

--webkinzro
webkinzro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
twizzlers1010101

coconuty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Something special for the people who come up with webkinz that ganz make!We come up with them for free,we want something!*click for details*

You are so right!
BTW, wow! you thought of those? You are so cool!
I have been thinking of some ideas to send them, but if i'm not going to get any credit, maybe I won't now.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Something special for the people who come up with webkinz that ganz make!We come up with them for free,we want something!*click for details*

Not to burst your bubble, I am sure other people thought of the ideas too
I wouldn't think Ganz would make something unless many people suggested it
Old 01-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

hey i was with you on the penguins lol.
oh yeah and i (and some of my friends XD)came up with the iguna if anyone wanted to know lol,in my opinion eh it's sorda weird looking but i have it and his name is henry and i am very proud of it!oh yeah not trying to be mean and all but i know some other people could have done it to.

Last edited by cheekybernard; 01-02-2010 at 05:43 PM..
cheekybernard is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

me and cheekybernard thought of most,we told people at school to suggest it there you go some many people suggesting,but we thought of them so there are ideas we just had help suggesting a lot.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #6
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

I don't think that you were the ONLY one to suggest those webkinz. I'm sure other people suggested them also.I've said the fox, different penguins and a cheetah also. It's a good idea. They would just have a long list.
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #7
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I was the one who came up with signature calico cat, in the suggestion box i wrote signature calico cat. your right, they do need to give us credit!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #8
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I bet they have entire think tanks of what pets to come up with next, and the options are becomming more limited. I could say that I thought up the shark, cheetah, and zebra, but the truth is, those are very common animals that just hadn't been made yet. Now if you said you gave them the idea for the "Longhair cuddly purple love mammoth", and then they made that exact pet, you might deserve the credit for it.

I think that they will continue making all the different dinosaurs and extinct mammals, and other obscure animals that people may not have heard of before (like the tree kangaroo). I'm sure they appreciate your ideas, but don't be mad at them because they don't personally give you "credit". Just know in your heart that you are thinking the same way that those at Ganz are thinking....that's cool enough.
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hi neighbor