Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

julisont is a glorious beacon of lightjulisont is a glorious beacon of light

Default Something New....

I don't know about anyone else, but the Quickdraws during the daily activities are getting old! It seems like there is never a chance to win! I would much rather have some kind of balloon dartz or a wheel. Or maybe they should have a consolation prize like: oh well you didn't win but here's 20 kinzcash! Anyone else have ideas Ganz should use for a daily activities that aren't Quickdraws?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Something New....

Well for quickdraws, I have only won once. They are okay, But its rare that someone wins them. If you don't win you should get 50KC or something. They should have some more prizes. Like the balloon darts hoodie, change the color of it. The soccer challenge is way to hard. I think it unfair how the goalie is too good.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 06-10-2012, 04:51 PM   #3
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

I have won the quick draw four times in less than a year, but I still agree that there should still be a consolation prize of either 5 or 10 kinzcash. (The reason it's so low is because quick draws happen all of the time.) I personally came up with a Webkinz Baseball idea for an activity. You can check it out here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...seball-743053/ I agree that Ganz should create some more daily activities because some of them are getting old. I support this idea!

View Post Originally Posted by RandomyesIam
Well for quickdraws, I have only won once. They are okay, But its rare that someone wins them. If you don't win you should get 50KC or something. They should have some more prizes. Like the balloon darts hoodie, change the color of it. The soccer challenge is way to hard. I think it unfair how the goalie is too good.
I agree that the Soccer Challenge is too hard. They should really make the goalie worse. Normally, I'm only able to get two in the net. In terms of the quickdraw, I think 50 kinzcash is a little too much for a consolation prize. I agree that they should make some more prizes in certain activities.

Last edited by jarrett211; 06-10-2012 at 04:51 PM..
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #4

julisont is a glorious beacon of lightjulisont is a glorious beacon of light

That baseball game sounds like a great idea! It would be fun to see some new activities
Old 06-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

I agree that the Quick Draws are boring. I don't ever do them anymore. I think a great new activity would be "click here for a Dex Dangerous movie expansion". There could be 10 different types of expansions and you can see them when you click on the colossal movie screen.

View Post Originally Posted by jarrett211
I have won the quick draw four times in less than a year, but I still agree that there should still be a consolation prize of either 5 or 10 kinzcash. (The reason it's so low is because quick draws happen all of the time.) I personally came up with a Webkinz Baseball idea for an activity. You can check it out here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...seball-743053/ I agree that Ganz should create some more daily activities because some of them are getting old. I support this idea!

I agree that the Soccer Challenge is too hard. They should really make the goalie worse. Normally, I'm only able to get two in the net. In terms of the quickdraw, I think 50 kinzcash is a little too much for a consolation prize. I agree that they should make some more prizes in certain activities.
As for the quick draw, you're lucky to have won 4 times in less than a year.

As for the soccer challenge, I think you just need special strategies. I wonder if there's a thread with hints to that activity for you to read. I find the goalie not very good at beating me. Last time I won the soccer challenge, I got 5 goals and it was the first time I did that activity in a long time.

Last edited by T9850; 06-10-2012 at 10:18 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2012, 01:43 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.
Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.Ritzcracker is #1 to the fourth.

I've won several quick draws in the last year, but almost always it's been some very minor w-shop item. But I agree that the hourly activities are getting quite boring. They really should have some new ones in there on a regular basis.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Jazzypants is on a distinguished road

It's gotten to the point now that I don't even do the Quickdraws because I never win and I see it as almost a waste of my time. I wish they would bring back those contests where people voted on the prize and if you met the requirements, then you won the prize.
Jazzypants is offline Female
Old 06-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #8
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

I've completely given up quick draws...after doing them obsessively on four accounts for more than a year and turning up empty-handed I figured that it was actually impossible to win...completely agree with you julisont!
Mercury is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
♥Autumn♥

cuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder
cuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder

Quick draws are too difficult, I try and try and turn out with nothing. Plus, after trying, if you do win, you only get some W-shop item, nothing rare or exclusive.
I support this idea and I totally think Ganz should make more activities, and make them possible!
cuteycuteycute is offline Female
Closed