Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

Default Some more suggestions I had

I posted about a week or so ago with some suggestions, and I thought of some more as well .

Gardening - Inside and out?
Well everyone knows that you can only garden outside in Webkinz. But in real life people do grow plants indoors as well. I was thinking that Ganz should make some buyable plants that you can put indoors. Maybe even a windowsill to put them on? I was thinking just little plants in planters. That way you don't have to go outside to water your garden all the time. You can also grow some pretty unique plants to decorate the room with.

New Clubhouse room - Movie theater
I thought of an idea for a new Clubhouse room. Perhaps a movie theater? We have movie theater rooms and a giant movie screen, why not a movie theater? It can have a ticket stand where you can buy tickets for movies with kinzcash. They can be like little webkinz movies that they show. Like maybe 10-30 minutes long? Then you could go into the theater and they would have a big movie screen and other players can chat with you before the movie starts since it'll be in the Clubhouse. I thought it would be pretty cool.

E-store game cards?
I do get 3000 points a month for being a deluxe member (not bragging, just stating a fact), but I don't really think thats enough when I'm trying to save up for a Webkinz. I also don't prefer buying E-store points all the time online. Some stores sell game cards like at Target... (Freerealms station cash cards, neopets game cards, itunes, etc). They're like 10 dollars, 25, 30, etc. You buy them from the store and you can redeem them online instead of going in all that process of having to buy them online. I thought it would be pretty cool if Webkinz had E-store points game cards. Plus it'd be really cool if you had a Webkinz lover whos celebrating their birthday. That way you wont have to buy them points online.

Well that's all, hope you like my ideas.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
Jesus thinks I'm
Gifted

iluvwebkinz27 is just really niceiluvwebkinz27 is just really nice

Default Re: Some more suggestions I had

LOL you're like a mind reader! The last idea is one I just thought about! And the other two are really good too! I love the movie theater Idea! Gardening indoors....very cool!
iluvwebkinz27 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 01:22 AM   #3
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Some more suggestions I had

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz27
LOL you're like a mind reader! The last idea is one I just thought about! And the other two are really good too! I love the movie theater Idea! Gardening indoors....very cool!
Yep, I've been thinking of suggesting it for a while now. I finally went on Webkinz and suggested it today . Hopefully it happens. I heard a rumor they might be making game cards, but that's probably not true.

Thanks for posting!
Closed