Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Post Some more ideas for Ganz! More idea's added!

alrighty! Thanks for looking at my thread!

here's my ideas:

~W-tales~

What if there was W-tale books to buy in real life? Here's how the real life W-tales work. You buy the book, (it has a W tale in it of course, heh,) and it comes with a code. You buy all of the W-tale books. You put in all of the codes. You get a library theme. There is already book furniture and stuff, but what if there was an actually theme about books? Now I'm saying a real bookworm theme! Book racks, all of it. And to make it cuter. You could but the BookWorm Super Bed in it. Or even some of the other furniture. Or maybe it even comes with clothing about books, for example "I'm a bookworm!"

~Kinzville Town~

What if your friends list was a neighborhood? You can decorate your front door, like how on the Newspaper delivery job there's actually houses. When you get invited to a friends house, you could actually walk over! Or maybe if there as buses, when your going to a place, for instance.. The Kinzstyle outlit. You actually go to the front door and walk in. Same thing for everything else, like the arcade. Now for the newpaper(and daily activities) it'll probably just be on your doorstep.

~Kinztyle Outlet clothing machine~

There's a trophy for the rood recipe, why not the clothing too? It could be a needle with a peace of yearn\thread on it.

~Webkinz pet sizes~

"big 'kinz" "medium 'kinz" "little 'kinz" Now a mouse would be a little 'kinz a elephant would be a big 'kinz, and a cat would be a medium 'kinz. This way you don't have a mouse being the same size as something wayyy bigger then it.

~Gardening trees~

What if there were trees? Such as Apple trees, Banana trees, Orange trees, you name it! Of course, they'd be removable. But you could grow things from them. What if almost every w-shop (NOT COUNTING THE PSF) food you could grow? Now, a Cookie tree would be a bit strange. But what about the other food products? Maybe even grapes!

~rooms~

It would be nice if the room doors were even. The gold paths look a little weird on top of each other. But, there's nothing you can do about it if the doors aren't right across from each other.

Thank you for reading my ideas for ganz!

Hello! I've got some more ideas now. My mom thought of a few and told me to add them

a Webkinz Signature Chicken! Also (signature or not, doesn't matter) a webkinz chick. They already made a e-store one. How about a plushi one? Its PSI could be a egg clothing, or maybe a Cracked Egg bed. It would look like and egg, but there would be a hole where the chick came out and there would be a pillow and blanket inside. Its PSF, well maybe a worm salad.

Last edited by catspaws; 07-14-2010 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: more ideas~
catspaws is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #2
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Some more ideas for Ganz!

Hmm... interesting. I don't really know about the leaving your house just to go to PJ's or the arcade or something. That just seems like it would take too much time + when you do finally arrive at PJ's you have to wait for her to get done blabbing before you can leave. I'm not a big fan of the Wtales but that Idea does sound possible. I do agree with the kinzville clothing machine trophy, its pointless to try and become the first one to discover it if you don't get a reward fir your efforts. I'm not to sure about the webkinz sizes because I don't think I would want my webkinz cats and dogs to get smaller because it makes their clothes smaller and harder to view ( thats why I don't like lil'Kinz ). I love the gardening idea though, I'd love to see a banana tree growing in my yard , Lime trees, Lemon trees, Apple trees, Cherry trees, they all would open a hole new door of gardening on WW. And last but not least the door Idea, I couldn't agree more with this. It gets annoying having to have dis-lined tiles due to the door position, they should let you pick were you want to place the doors. Great ideas .

Last edited by BlazingAces; 07-12-2010 at 12:50 AM..
BlazingAces is offline Male
Old 07-12-2010, 10:37 AM   #3

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

You have a lot of good ideas!

I like your W-tales idea. I would love to see a book theme, because I love books! I don't think I would buy a physical copy of the W-tales, though, and I'm not sure how many other kids would do that either...

I don't like the neighborhood idea because that would involve changing the entire layout of webkinz world, and I just don't think I could handle that.

A clothing machine trophy is a great idea!

I think webkinz pet sizes are fine the way they are. They already have slightly different sizes (for example the mouse is only a lil kinz, so it is already smaller), and it would be hard to get the animals the right size in relation to each other anyway.

I love the gardening trees idea! I would love to have an apple tree in my yard! By the way, grapes don't grow on trees...I'm not sure if that's what you meant by the comment about grapes, but I just thought I'd point that out...

I completely agree about doors. It would be so nice to be able to choose where they go.

Great thread!
Old 07-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by peachypeaches
You have a lot of good ideas!

I like your W-tales idea. I would love to see a book theme, because I love books! I don't think I would buy a physical copy of the W-tales, though, and I'm not sure how many other kids would do that either...

I don't like the neighborhood idea because that would involve changing the entire layout of webkinz world, and I just don't think I could handle that.

A clothing machine trophy is a great idea!

I think webkinz pet sizes are fine the way they are. They already have slightly different sizes (for example the mouse is only a lil kinz, so it is already smaller), and it would be hard to get the animals the right size in relation to each other anyway.

I love the gardening trees idea! I would love to have an apple tree in my yard! By the way, grapes don't grow on trees...I'm not sure if that's what you meant by the comment about grapes, but I just thought I'd point that out...

I completely agree about doors. It would be so nice to be able to choose where they go.

Great thread!
Oh, ermm yes. grapes don't grow on trees, I was saying a vine plant would be cool too, hahaha!

Thank you for your commets everyone!

Last edited by catspaws; 07-12-2010 at 10:27 PM..
Old 07-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #5
Rootbeeeer

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

Great ideas!
polarbear2121 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

these are great!!!
w-tales: yeah!!! MORE BOOKS!!!!!
neighborhood: yes!!! i like this idea!!!! the drive could be as long as it takes to load the screen. this wuld probably take a long time to put this into webkinz world, though
CM [clotheing machine] trophy: yes!!! this will award players more.
different sizes: yes, but this should be a classifatcation thing.
more growing options: yes, this will really help, i bet people are bored growing the same things all the time.
doors: yeah, different colors and places!! you could also see where it leads to!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #7
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by BlazingAces
Hmm... interesting. I don't really know about the leaving your house just to go to PJ's or the arcade or something. That just seems like it would take too much time + when you do finally arrive at PJ's you have to wait for her to get done blabbing before you can leave. I'm not a big fan of the Wtales but that Idea does sound possible. I do agree with the kinzville clothing machine trophy, its pointless to try and become the first one to discover it if you don't get a reward fir your efforts. I'm not to sure about the webkinz sizes because I don't think I would want my webkinz cats and dogs to get smaller because it makes their clothes smaller and harder to view ( thats why I don't like lil'Kinz ). I love the gardening idea though, I'd love to see a banana tree growing in my yard , Lime trees, Lemon trees, Apple trees, Cherry trees, they all would open a hole new door of gardening on WW. And last but not least the door Idea, I couldn't agree more with this. It gets annoying having to have dis-lined tiles due to the door position, they should let you pick were you want to place the doors. Great ideas .
I agree
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #8

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Some more ideas for Ganz! More idea's added!

Id like to have my own apple tree or pineapple tree

i dont really like the walk idea i mean it cool but what i dont like is the fact that sometimes it takes a while to get into the park and i dont want to be sitting around with please waits all day.

these are all very good ideas though
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Love the bookworm theme!!! Only it should be wshop. I'm sick of all these themes you have to buy.

In real
life I mean
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #10
Mo Ikai, onigai!

thanks everyone!
Closed