Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Some ideas for Webkinz!

Here are simply some ideas that Ganz could add to Webkinz:

• A Webkinz Bank - We could store our Kinzcash here and earn interest on it!
  • The option of trying on clothing at the Kinz Style Outlet before we buy it.
  • Adding an accessories box for our Webkinz in the Dress Area. (We could put jewelry, scarves, or maybe even some other things.
They should probably put these at the bottom of their "To-Do" Lists, though. Webkinz is glitchy enough as it is. xD

Feel Free to comment and post your own ideas!
aerobunni is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: Some ideas for Webkinz!

ooh those are some really cool ideas. the bank would be an awesome addition. and i've always wondered when they would add like necklaces and stuff like that. i wonder if they will ever add kinz chat plus for houses. probably not
DIBS is offline Male
Old 11-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Kinz Chat Plus for houses would be awesome!

I didn't even think of that! xD
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Oooh I like the Webkinz Bank idea. Though it may be harder for the younger kids. and I like the sort of dressing room idea too. Nice job.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

I thought a webkinz photo gallery would be cool. Where you could choose what webkinz of yours to put in there, the background, their poses, and then be able to print them out, send them to friends, save to a photo book, or frame them to hang them up at home. All this at a cost of kinzcash of course. Sorry I want the magic retriever i had to throw that in there.
iamsam is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Great ideas . I like the webkinz bank idea & trying on the kinzstyle stuff !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #7

pwee12 is a jewel in the roughpwee12 is a jewel in the rough

Hey, and if they had a bank, then while you where there, you could trade in kinzcash for kc coins!
pwee12 is offline Female
Closed