Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness&l
Webkinz :)

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

Default Some idea's to spice up WW

Hey! I got some ideas for Webkinz Staff to spice up Webkinz World.

1.Make a sowing machine! The sowing machine would be a machine that you could buy ONLY in the e-stores. Why is it so special? Because you can make your OWN clothes! But there is a catch. Every hour you have to get the correct W-SHOP clothing. Then every hour the type of clothing changes that you can make.
2.Maybe make a Webkinz School! When we g2g for the day or something put your pet in school for 7 hours! The Webkinz school will be Open 8 am to 3 pm. But also you need the school supplies for Webkinz School. Like a backpack,Crayons,Markers,Tape ect...
3.Maybe Webkinz Staff should make a Snowberry Polar Bear. It could be a regular polar bear but Put on some Blue Snowflakes.
4.How about a new W-Shop theme? I was thinking like a Irish or St.Patrick's day theme. But the theme is ONLY avalable during St.Patty's Day. But the theme includes a Pot of Gold fridge,Clover Table and ect..
5.How about a White,Red,Blue ribbon whale? The W will still be the same BUT the whale could have a White stripe,Blue Strip and White stripes. I think this would be a good webkinz.
6.I like the idea of a Chimeny that you could put your own stockings on!! Ok so with the chimeny,I was thinking maybe a Candy cane chimeny that you can hang 4 stockings on. But in order to get the stockings,you have to MAKE them in PG Pollies little machine or something. There could be 30 different stockings to make!
7.Would anyone like to see a Rosey Squrriel?? The cheeks could be Bright red but not to bright. Then the body could be Dark red like a rose filled with little bright pink roses.
8.Another idea! For Valentine's Day,Ganz could make a Cupid Pup! For the cupid pup,the PSI (Pet Special Item) could be a Love Outfit! The shirt can say "Cupid is Here" with a little heart below it. Then the pants could be little red hearts and little pink hearts mixed together. The PSF (Pet Special Food) could be a Love Potion. It's a drink with pink hearts fizzing out and the cup could say "Cupid's Potion". The color of the cup could be a Dark Red.
9.Midnight Cat? The midnight cat could be a Dark Black with symbol of MIDNIGHT wich could be a II for midnight.
10.Maybe GANZ could make a Hollywood Kinzville Place. In Hollywood,pets can make movies with other webkinz members and post them. Then they can make up songs bout' webkinz and stuff.

I will come up with more ideas soon!

Last edited by WebkinzSam888; 12-21-2009 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Adding ideas!
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
Banned
Hoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Some idea's to spice up WW

Great Ideas! I'd love to see my webkinz in a backpack! I'm a bit confused on the sewing machine though. The Snowberry Polarbear would be so cute! I'd definitley buy it!
Hoot is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness&l

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

The sowing machine is like Ms.Birdy in a way but you have to buy the clothes in order to make the special clothes.

I like the Webkinz school and the Snowberry Polar Bear best!
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

they have a clothing machine so no to sowing machine... I dont think they should do 4 for a reason if they do for they'll have to give into MORE holidays also there are not many irish items to come up with and the cupid pup...i like but not the psi i would like a outfit like angel wings and a diaper though! it would be soooo cute!I also like 10, 7, and 6~
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Closed