Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default SOLUTION to being Lost in a Maze! Maze Marker called "CHUCKABLZ"! PERFECT for finding your way through a very tough maze! With UPDATED PIC!

So, wouldn't it be fabulous if your hamster could chuck an item called "chuckablz", specific to your hamster, to mark an area in a maze? I'd love to have the option to be able to place items in the maze wherever we want to mark off an area we know is a dead end....Something like this:

This is Pico Boo chucking his pepper...We'd have flora chucking flowers, and pixie chucking pixie dust piles..midnight would chuck little stars...WHAT FUN!

Click the image to open in full size.

If they wanted to be stinky, t hey could limit the amount you could chuck per maze to like 5 so you'd have to use them wisely or something..What do you think?

Last edited by dragonbird; 02-04-2011 at 02:44 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: SOLUTION to being Lost in a Maze! Maze Marker! PERFECT for finding your way through a very tough maze! With PIC!

I still believe that hamsters are an abomination that doesn't belong to the Webkinz World. But, as ideas to improve that abomination go, this is a pretty smart one!
Old 01-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: SOLUTION to being Lost in a Maze! Maze Marker! PERFECT for finding your way through a very tough maze! With PIC!

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
I still believe that hamsters are an abomination that doesn't belong to the Webkinz World. But, as ideas to improve that abomination go, this is a pretty smart one!
HUH? For SHAME! Abomination??!!! OMG my poor hamsters can hear you! haha! HAve you not tried them yet? (you should check out my Hamster Convert thread if you haven't)...

Thanks for posting! (even if it broke Pico Boo, Shmi Tubewalker, Cha Ching, and Biz Ooka's hearts!)
Old 01-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

great Idea I support! but maybe the nuggets should be bigger? just suggesting
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #5

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

It's a good idea but, don't the lit up rings show you have already gone there?

P.S. I support.

P.S.S. Also will you check your profile, db?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
great Idea I support! but maybe the nuggets should be bigger? just suggesting
The nuggets could be bigger I suppose-but I'm just lookign for a way for me to mark the trail so as to help me in those tough mazes...
View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
It's a good idea but, don't the lit up rings show you have already gone there?

P.S. I support.

P.S.S. Also will you check your profile, db?
Yes, the rings do show that you have been there...BUT...sometimes you have to backtrack for those really tough mazes, and once the rings have gone to dark blue they don't change again-so with a way to mark a path (each person might have a different use for them) it would make it so much easier and do-able-least for me...checking profile now
Old 01-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I know I think the nuggets should be bigger so they are easier to see
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 06:03 PM   #8

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: SOLUTION to being Lost in a Maze! Maze Marker! PERFECT for finding your way through a very tough maze! With PIC!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
So, wouldn't it be fabulous if your hamster could chuck a nugget to mark an area in a maze? I'd love to have the option to be able to place items in the maze wherever we want to mark off an area we know is a dead end....Something like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

If they wanted to be stinky, t hey could limit the amount of nuggets per maze to like 5 so you'd have to use them wisely or something..What do you think?

Forgot to mention that each hamster's nugget will be the same color as the hamster-so every nugget is unique..

I figure if the hamsters want to be stinky, then they need to have a restroom in their maze.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
I figure if the hamsters want to be stinky, then they need to have a restroom in their maze.
omg I was hoping no one would go there! haha!
Old 01-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #10
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I like this idea a lot. I support!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, kk was here