Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Soda Webkinz?!

That could be a good idea, but, you've never seen a Walmart dog, or a Target cat, or a Walgreens Turtle. Really, store pets would be just like soda pets, and that WOULD be a little odd.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #12
DeeDeeDancer94

DeeDeeDancer94 will become famous soon enough

i think it's a cute idea, but i don't think we need to encourage younger kids to drink even more soda pop then they all ready do.
DeeDeeDancer94 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 10:10 AM   #13

98pika has a spectacular aura about

I like the idea and the idea of having a soda with the webkinz LOL and the cocoa cola one would have a PSI of a swiming pool of soda XD and the PSF would be a cocoa-cola can filled up xD LOL
98pika is offline Male
Old 05-17-2010, 10:14 PM   #14
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

awesome idea!I love sprite!It's weird because I came up with Birthstone pets && the peace pup,it's like my ideas && yours are joining to make one big idea! :]
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #15

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

:3 ya great ideea :3 you poste that on my sunkist puppy one...they can have different names though like sunburst puppy etc :3
paardengek12 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #16

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think Ganz wants to promote bad eating habits. Plus I believe they would have to pay the companies to use their logos.

How about friut and veggie pets, like the Orange Puppy, the Grape Gorilla, the Peach Kitty, the Greenbean snake, the Pea pup.....lol
jep624 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #17
Mogirl97

Mogirl97 is on a distinguished road

I think that is a great idea and the companies would be all over the advertising, I say that the special food item that they come with should be the soda that they are
Mogirl97 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #18
Saltgrass128

goosigirl is just really nicegoosigirl is just really nice

Ooh! Neat idea! They would have to pay for using the logos though.
goosigirl is offline Female
Closed