Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Soda Webkinz?!

I think it would be an awesome idea to have... SODA WEBKINZ! There could be a Dr. Pepper, A&W or MUG, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Sunkist, any other well-known soda brand! They would be white, and they would have the logo picture on it all over, kinda like the Peace Puppy. There would be a whole line of them like the Birthstone Pets! There could even be Starbucks. I know you are thinking that those brands are trademarked and stuff, but all they have to do is ask the company if they could use the name and logo picture! I would so buy like, all of them! What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: Soda Webkinz?!

Well, all of those brands are owned by other companies so I'm not sure if Ganz would be allowed to do that. Good idea though
Old 05-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Like I said, all they would have to do is call the companies and ask if they could use their logo picture and name. They could say it would make them even more famous because kids would want to buy the kind of soda that they have as their pet!
Old 05-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
Like I said, all they would have to do is call the companies and ask if they could use their logo picture and name. They could say it would make them even more famous because kids would want to buy the kind of soda that they have as their pet!
And then again, here lies the problem; What if the companies won't allow Ganz to do this?
Spoiler: show
Yeah, yeah, you're probably all like "Geez Baby_G! Look at the upside for once!"
Old 05-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
osties Rock!
Webkinz :)

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
And then again, here lies the problem; What if the companies won't allow Ganz to do this?
Yeah, yeah, you're probably all like "Geez Baby_G! Look at the upside for once!"
Are you kidding...free advertising in such a large and popular site??? They'd be all over it...great idea!!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

I think that'd be cool.. The sodas could have little black stick legs and arms xD
Gardener's right, the companies would probably be all over it!
Old 05-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
BOOM!
Gifted

No, it wouldn't be like a walking soda can! It would just be a white dog or whatever animal with the soda's logo picture on it... Nothing weird or anything!!!

Then again... a free soda with every purchase would be AWESOME! like A Coca-Cola dog would get a Coke with it! Awesome!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Then again... a free soda with every purchase would be AWESOME! like A Coca-Cola dog would get a Coke with it! Awesome!
That's probably not likely. The stores that sell the Webkinz have the choice of that, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be all over that. Plus, Ganz wouldn't want to send packs of Soda to the stores to give away with Webkinz
Old 05-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

No, it wouldn't be like a walking soda can! It would just be a white dog or whatever animal with the soda's logo picture on it... Nothing weird or anything!!!
Oh. Well... I like the soda can idea as well, though. xD
Old 05-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #10
BOOM!
Gifted

True that Baby_G, but RetroBean, did you see my spoiler?????
Closed