Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Slumber parties

What if Ganz allowed you to visit a friend's house, click a spend the night button if your friend consented, then both of you would stay at the friends house all night, even if the friend left to go play a quick game. But , you could go home any time you wanted to. But, even if you logged out, if you clicked the slumber party bhutton and logged out, and never clicked go home, you would still be at your friends house. wouldn't that be cool?
Alcnor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
AlyssaluvsWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Slumber parties

SWEET!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #3
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

That would be so so so so so awsome.
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 05:45 PM   #4
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea! Perhaps suggest it to Ganz!
Old 06-23-2007, 05:51 PM   #5
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

I am sorry to be ruining your question, becasue I do not know how to make my own question, so I will give you a thanks point for letting me do this. But anyway, can someone please tell me how I can be a member of the Webkinz Police Force? Thanks!

You do have a VERY good idea though, you should tell Webkinz World! Good luck!

Last edited by lil_hippo; 06-23-2007 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #6
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by lil_hippo
I am sorry to be ruining your question, becasue I do not know how to make my own question, so I will give you a thanks point for letting me do this. But anyway, can someone please tell me how I can be a member of the Webkinz Police Force? Thanks!

You do have a VERY good idea though, you should tell Webkinz World! Good luck!

You need to join at a website like webkinzpoliceforce.com or something...It is posted somewhere on the forums, search for it! Oh, and to add a new thread, since you seem to not know and pardon me if you do, click a menu (like open mike) which determines where you post, and at the top there is an option to post a new thread..Hope that helps! feel free to pm me if you have further questions!
Old 06-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #7
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

Or, you can scroll all the way down to see a forum jump. Go to whatever topic you want your question to be about then select it and click go. Then at the top, you will see a button that says new topic. Click that and stat typing your question. Then you press submit and then,it will go to the new tread. Then you wait for a reply. I hope that my advice helps. If you can't understand, which I don't blame you, PM me and tell me. Then I will PM you back and be more specific.
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 06:07 PM   #8
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Thank you soooo much! You DEFINATELY get a thanks point!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 07:14 PM   #9
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

your welcome oops was that directed at me?
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 07:49 AM   #10
Webkinz :)
x0piglet95 is on a distinguished road

yes.... that would be so cool
Closed