Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Smile Sloth, Platypus, Kiwi

I think Webkinz should make a Sloth, Platypus, or Kiwi. These are exotic animals, and that is why I would like for them to become part of Webkinz world. It would be really cool to have, and I bet the PSI & PSF would be creative. I support these ideas, and you gotta admit, they're pretty cool!

If anyone wants to add anything, like any PSI and PSF ideas they might have, I'd love to hear them!

And does anyone think that Googles are the same thing as Platy-pi? Or were they meant to be the same? I'm not sure but a lot of stores are advertising Googles as Platypus.

Anyways,

Last edited by Webberlily; 11-16-2010 at 02:18 AM.. Reason: Adding pets to your title
Breener is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2010, 01:02 AM   #2
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Platypus

I would love all three to become webkinz... And although the googles is in some ways a type of platypus, an actual platypus would be a nice and possible addition. I support this idea.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

I think a Platypus Webkinz would be good, and a Sloth would be great! But what's a Kiwi?
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideal
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
snowglider2319

snowglider2319 is on a distinguished road

I've always been a fan of weird critters, so I definitely support these! I think platypodes are amazing, and sloths and kiwis would make totally cute plushies!

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
But what's a Kiwi?
Kiwis are endangered, brown, fluffy, long-beaked, flightless birds from New Zealand
snowglider2319 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 12:04 AM   #6
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

great choices!
curiousg is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #7

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Smile Re: Sloth, Platypus, Kiwi

Thanks everyone for the nice responses! Snowglider, aren't weird critters cool, lol?
Old 11-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #8
snowglider2319

snowglider2319 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Sloth, Platypus, Kiwi

View Post Originally Posted by Breener
Snowglider, aren't weird critters cool, lol?
They're the best Ever seen a treeshrew? Or a pangolin? A numbat? A noolbenger? An aye-aye? Lol okay getting way off-topic, but I love weird critters! I was really surprised to see a Webkinz okapi, so your ideas certainly have merit!

Go, Ganz, go! Make more weird plushies!
snowglider2319 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 07:01 PM   #9
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by snowglider2319
Kiwis are endangered, brown, fluffy, long-beaked, flightless birds from New Zealand
Thanks! I guess that would make a fine Webkinz... I really like the Sloth and Platypus though! I wonder how many Platypusses would be named Perry?
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 09:58 PM   #10

Default Re: Sloth, Platypus, Kiwi

Haha, I love all of those too! But I think my favorites, (If I HAD to pick some) would be the star-nosed mole, (I LOVE their noses!) And the Elephant Shrew. My friends yorkie looks like an Elephant Shrew, so I always call her that, lol.

View Post Originally Posted by snowglider2319
They're the best Ever seen a treeshrew? Or a pangolin? A numbat? A noolbenger? An aye-aye? Lol okay getting way off-topic, but I love weird critters! I was really surprised to see a Webkinz okapi, so your ideas certainly have merit!

Go, Ganz, go! Make more weird plushies!
Hey!!! I've also seen some of those animals in this video on Youtube, It's hilarious considering the animal and nature loving person I am,

Last edited by Breener; 11-16-2010 at 09:58 PM..
Closed

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree