Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Default A Sleepover Feature

Have you ever wished that one of your Webkinz' friends could stay the night at your Webkinz house?

I think Ganz should make a feature called the Sleepover Feature. You could send a few friends a KinzPost invitation that said dates and start and end times. The friend could either accept it or decline if they won't be able to make it.

Along with the invite would be a schedule of what would be going on at the sleepover. The person hosting the sleepover would make the schedule from a list of many different activities such as "bake cookies" or "pillow fight." This way, both members would know what was going on when they signed out. Even though the pets will not be doing anything during the time they are logged out, it would be fun to think about the activities your pets are doing.

The W Shop could make a new line of sleepover gear, such as interactive suitcases with things that your pet would bring to a friends' house. They could be of different sizes, such as one that holds 6 items and one that holds 10. They could also sell little sleeping bags.

If you were hosting the sleepover, your friend would have a button to push at the time of the sleepover that would say "Go To Sleepover!" Once they pressed it, their pet would go to your house. They would get to see it, as well.

KinzChat Plus could be activated in the Sleepover Feature so that members could communicate if one had to sign off or not. If the host had to sign out, the other member would also be sent back to their own Webkinz house, but the pet would stay there. If the person who is not the host had to sign out, their pet would still stay at the sleepover. There could also be a button at the sleepover host's house for the person attending that would say "Leave Sleepover." This button would allow them to leave the sleepover to do other activities on their account.

If your pet was at a sleepover, in the "My Pets" section, it would say above the picture "At Sleepover." You would not be able to play with that pet on your own account during the time of it's sleepover.

Let's say you logged out of Webkinz at 6:00 pm and got back on at 8:00 pm and wanted to check on your pet. If the host of the sleepover was logged onto Webkinz World, you could send them a little message that would say "So and so would like to check up on their pet." The host could either accept or decline, but it would be courteous to always accept.

At the end time of the sleepover, your pet would show up back in your house and have a cute little speech bubble saying "I had a great time!" or "That was fun!" You could then unpack their suitcase and the suitcase could stay in the dock or be placed in a room.

If you were the host and for some reason needed to send the guest home, you would have that option, along with a little message stating an apology and why you had to send them home early.

If you were the owner of the pet at another person's sleepover, you would have the option to have your pet leave the sleepover early. You would also have to send an apology and state why you had to bring them home early.

I realize this would probably have lots of technical problems and glitches. It would be a lot of programming, as well. This is just an idea that would be fun to have!

I know it's a lot. . . I just had a lot of ideas about it

Last edited by stylediva7; 10-10-2008 at 02:25 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: A Sleepover Feature

that is the best idea ever! REP!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 10-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

I really like the idea

amazon cullen
Click the image to open in full size.
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee

Wow, thanks!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
SuperJ5678

You should tell ganz (ps have a nice 1000 post )

amazon cullen
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 06:42 PM   #6
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee

Thanks! That's so nice! I am so excited to finally get 1,000!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
SuperJ5678

YAY!!!!! Congratz !!!

amazon cullen
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee

Thanks!!!!! Finally I got 1,000!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
SuperJ5678

! YAY!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 10-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #10
ColemanGal
Gifted

ColemanGal will become famous soon enough

I really like it. It seems like an awesome idea. We should all send that as a suggestion to Ganz and if enough people sen it, Ganz would have to do it! Right?
ColemanGal is offline Female
Closed