Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   A ski slope please! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/ski-slope-please-600159/)

scooby3402-09-2010 10:44 PM

A ski slope please!

Well... for all you out there who like to ski and board, then have I got news for you...
ok well, i was using all of my lil deluxe bonus tickets in the travel agency and i was getting soooooo bored of the same tropical island thing :( I would love some new destinations ganz!!!!!
I think a ski slope would be great! it would be so fun!!! i think it's a good idea? what do you think??
:2funny:

DIBS02-10-2010 06:33 AM

Re: A ski slope please!

That's an AWESOMEEEEEEE idea! That would be perfect for the winter! :) REP!

tashytoot02-10-2010 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby34 (Post 18264905)
Well... for all you out there who like to ski and board, then have I got news for you...
ok well, i was using all of my lil deluxe bonus tickets in the travel agency and i was getting soooooo bored of the same tropical island thing :( I would love some new destinations ganz!!!!!
I think a ski slope would be great! it would be so fun!!! i think it's a good idea? what do you think??:2funny:

That's a great idea! :thumbup:
I'm getting bored of the Tropical Island too, and there's really not that much to do there either.
There could be a game along the lines of the Polar Plunge one, and the souviner shack could offer ski clothing and wintery items.

Souvenir sorry, spelling!

suzee02-10-2010 11:32 AM

GREAT idea. I'm bored with the tropical thing too. There really needs to be other places to go.
suzee:)<<<Happy at home today cause it's a Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:acs::bas::beagle::bwcd::bp::bd::chi::cs::coll::dalm::gs::gr::husky:

Dixiecup02-10-2010 11:35 AM

Sure :) If they can make that Mine and the Roller Coaster...or a slide that actually works, why NOT a ski slope...one that you could use in Slalom and downhill competitions in the Kinzville Academy :nod:

scooby3402-10-2010 09:33 PM

omg great ideas everyone! thanks for posting!

Jennifer3602-10-2010 09:38 PM

I would love to have a ski slope! Maybe sledding too? What about a ride up the mountain in a gondola? You could have an ice palace for the clubhouse.

LuvOurWebbies02-11-2010 04:40 AM

that sounds great. since i love to ski, i would like my kinz to enjoy the experience too!

scooby3402-11-2010 07:39 PM

Omg, same!!!! great ideas everyone!

frog00902-11-2010 07:41 PM

That would be so cool! It would be awesome if it could be a PSI, but please please PLEASE not e-store. I am not allowed to get e-store...but otherwise, great thinking! Rep! :)