Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
Alyssa and her
Webkinz :)

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default Simplicity is sometimes sweet

I've seen the more webkinz coming out the more exotic they get...then, the simple Webkinz like labradors get retired, and simpler pets are harder to find.

I'd like Ganz to create more just-plain-webkinz. I'd like to see other types of dogs and cats, horses, elephants, that are still adorable but something we can probably relate to more than parakeets (I have nothing against parakeets, in fact my friend owned one and I liked him).

Of course, I'd still like to see the exotic pets. I'd just like a mixture. I think Ganz is starting to pick that up now, with a guinea pig and a jack russel terrier coming out along with a budgie and zebra. I just hope Ganz can keep this good mixture going.

Any other opinions? Please don't be mean or harsh.
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
Mommy's a

lili98 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Simplicity is sometimes sweet

Definitely!!!! I mean, sure a whimsy dragon is cute, but I'd rather own something more simple like a cocker spaniel(which i do have one!) that is an "issue", which has not brought up before!
lili98 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Thanks! I agree. And for more proof I'm not biased, I like the Whimsy Dragon. But like lili98 said we'd rather have more normal pets. Thank you for posting
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

I have mixed feelings about this, half agreeing and half dissagreeing
agreeing: yes, they need to keep the simple ones there, they're fun and cute and you could name it after a pet you had like that in the past

dissagreeing: I like the exotic pets!! they're funny, and it's fun just to learn about these animals that no one has ever heard about.
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Well then the june pets should be just right! There's a cherry blossom bird that looks really bizarre but cute in a way and then there's a nice normal springer spaniel.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have to agree. Nothing has appealed to me. I find nothing simply just "adorable" for me. I have to agree, I like simplicity. A giraffe or normal fox would be pleasing, as would a beaver or another type of bear. I would also LOVE them to stretch the limit and get more sea animals in there - like a beluga whale ( quite adorable ) or a sea lion. - But I am not begging for a polka dot fish, or another dragon.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #7
ldjaw09 is on a distinguished road

I agree with a balance. I also wonder if they'd do well doing a new take on some of the retired ideas. It would be cool to re-release a slightly different Labrador or monkey, etc. I agree about the giraffe. And I'd like to see more sea creatures too. Do they already have a sea horse?
Old 04-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

I think some of the more exotic creatures are nice,I like the new cherry blossom bird and may just purchase it. I am fond of exotic things,but I'd prefer more real live animals,things such as peacocks,other parrots,types of real fish...less made up creatures like the Whimsy Dragon and Polka Dot Fish. More African animals such as giraffes and impala perhaps,a snow leopard and even a orangutan would be interesting. I also wish they would get a little bit more information about an animal before they create it...take the Silverback gorilla for example. a Silverback is a specifically MALE gorilla,of any type,being older and wiser than younger ones and the leader of the troop and not a different type of ape.
Mud is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #9
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I like all the different animals but I dont think ganz should neglect regular animals in exchange for exotic ones.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #10

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

I think they should make real animals only! my little brother saw the dragon and now he thinks its a real animal.... i do believe whatever GANZ puts out there little kids will think its a real animal.
But i don't have anything against the dragon i think its very cute. just my opinion...
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Closed