Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #51
<3 Records!
Webkinz :)

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Default Re: Signature Webkinz...the Old Webkinz Is Gone Forever

First off, the Signatures are cute and realistic, but regular webkinz keep me perfectly satisfied.
Secondly, if Ganz discountinued regular webkinz, they would make lots of kids, teens, and adults very unhappy. Webkinz and Webkinz Signatures are made for everybody. If you think that Signatures are more mature, that's fine. But I disagree. It's your opinion. Plus, Signatures are expensive, so not as many people would buy them. To add it all up, Ganz would loose money and make many people very unhappy. It's not the best idea.

Selena
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #52
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Two seperate sites, one for regular Webkinz and Signature Webkinz would be too much. I would forgot to play with one set of Webkinz, plus right now I only have one signature.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #53

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

lol i'm not sure...most likely since i don't play really any more and i sorta really don't care..
but no offense..
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #54
Shakira likes my

Tea-scones will become famous soon enough

I can see how you all think it would be crazy, but I'm just getting old of small, hole filled, stuffing coming out webkinz. I have so many I can't keep track fo them, and they'er not as fun. To many come out each month, Im going crazy! Remember when getting a new webkinz was amazing? Well now there are so many coming out, your won't be new in a matter of days!!!

Tea-scones is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #55

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Sorry, but I don't agree.

-Some people can't afford the signatures. Some people can't find them.
-What if one of the signature items completed your collection, then it just got whisked away to a new website?
-And what would happen to the e-Store? I've seen a lot more of those in the clubhouse than signatures.
-I've never seen signatures in the e-Store
-Would they make a new e-Store? 'e-Store Signatures'? I don't think so.
-It costs a lot more money to make the signatures than the regular pets. And I thought Ganz was all about making the money?
-And what if you spent a whole bunch of money on 'regular' webkinz, then they all got deleted?

I'm sorry for my rant, but I don't think it will happen.

Last edited by swimmergal20+; 03-21-2010 at 10:06 AM..
Old 03-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #56
hy hello

Jaycee102345 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
I guess it would be nice. But I feel like nothing can compare to the original Webkinz World.

I completely disagree. I think the regular original Webkinz are just as cute as the newer ones and the Signatures, and I see tons of them in the Clubhouse & at the Kinzville Park all the time. But that's just me, I suppose.
I agree with Tinybluesmiley. People like the old webkinz just as much. If all my webkinz just went away I would be so sad. I don't even own any sig. Plus if they just make it with sigs then there isn't really a point. They are made to be more extravegant then the regular ones that is the point so that you get those because they are special. If there is just sigs then they wouldn't be speacial.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #57
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Tea-scones
I can see how you all think it would be crazy, but I'm just getting old of small, hole filled, stuffing coming out webkinz. I have so many I can't keep track fo them, and they'er not as fun. To many come out each month, Im going crazy! Remember when getting a new webkinz was amazing? Well now there are so many coming out, your won't be new in a matter of days!!!
Sorry, but I was wondering-- What doesthis have to do with what you are talking about? Webkinz was first of all made for smaller children.

Originally Posted by www.Webkinz.com
Webkinz pets are lovable plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code. With it, you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!
They made the Plushies originally because kids like cute cuddly animals. I think they started catching on that older people played too, so they made Signature (more expensive, so they may get more money).

If you don't like the "normal plushies", then don't buy them. Buy the signatures only. I also don't understand how signatures make WW funner? They are the same and you get the same features (except for the extra Sig. Gift).

I think everyone is fine with the normal ones. They are cute I haven't had any problems with mine or my sisters (59) , they are all hole free
Old 03-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #58
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I love both the signatures and regular webkinz, to me signatures are a real treat to get That's why I only have one.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #59
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
I completely disagree. I think the regular original Webkinz are just as cute as the newer ones and the Signatures, and I see tons of them in the Clubhouse & at the Kinzville Park all the time. But that's just me, I suppose.
I agree with tinybluesmiley!!!
iamsam is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 05:50 AM   #60
Shakira likes my

Tea-scones will become famous soon enough

I think your the crazy ones, here. I'm sick of webkinz. Seriousely, the small webkinz are getting so boring, and theyer making millions a month. There's no joy in getting a new webkinz, cuz before you know it everyones after a newer one. With siggies, theres only one made each month, along with an endangered siggie.
So stop calling me crazy, and think about why you play on a site where you buy small, hole filled, un-soft, and not so cheap webkinz.
I know Sigggies are not cheap, but there great quolity.

For those who aren't crazy and agree with me, let me give away how Webkinz Signature could be made

First off, I like a good golden color for the site. There should be a lot of things like webkinz, exept better and more mature things to do. The arcade could have fewer kid-games and more ones that we teens can enjoy.
next, we could have a place where we can share some great ideas for siggies.

Last edited by Tea-scones; 04-08-2010 at 05:52 AM..
Tea-scones is offline Female
Closed