Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 08:06 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Signature Webkinz...the Old Webkinz Is Gone Forever

no offense...but its not boring.. and it is a kids website! not meant for teens
MAKroll is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #42
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

If they did this, I would be so upset! I have spent $300+ on all of my webkinz stuff, and If they just cancelled it and made a signature webkinz only site insted, I would be so mad!!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #43
MusicIsLife♥

lolskater has a spectacular aura about

I dont agree.
I like Webbies just the way they are.
I love both my siggies and my regular webbies just the same.
Plus if they discontinued reg. webbies., you'd have a million people screaming at the top of their lungs, " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

i like webkinz, its good for kids and teens.

Last edited by lolskater; 03-16-2010 at 05:08 PM..
lolskater is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #44
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

Good idea! I like the whole idea of that but I don't see why they should shut down regular webkinz. Alot of people including me think that the current webkinz are cute and soft too, I like the siggys but not if those were the only thing. A signaturewebkinz.com would be cool but only if they keep regular webkinz up and running, and quite alot of people have spent over 100$ on webkinz and would be extremely mad if they did this.
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male
Old 03-19-2010, 11:36 AM   #45

smchood will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb Re: Signature Webkinz...the Old Webkinz Is Gone Forever

Before I start, I know you said dont post if you do not agree. I am posting to improve your idea.

Webkinz.com is a site meant for children. Webkinz Jr. is a perfect example. I think instead of getting rid of webkinz.com they could just add something like Webkinz Jr. but for teens/older kids.

Webkinz.com is for kids. But why do we have so many adults playing on it? It is a site for EVERYBODY. If you think it is for little kids go find another site.

If Webkinz was turned into a "teen" website, what would all the other little/young kids do? They would have to find another age appropriate site which is hard to do. This is why they should just add something like Webkinz jr. but for teens.

~~Samantha~~

~~Smchood~~

Last edited by smchood; 03-30-2010 at 06:52 PM..
smchood is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #46
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Signature webkinz were meant to be an extension of regular webkinz. Plus, it would just be the same, only with those siggies. Those sites cost a lot of money for GANZ.

View Post Originally Posted by smchood
Before I start, I know you said dont post if you do not agree. I am posting to improve your idea.

Webkinz.com is a site meant for children. Webkinz Jr. is a perfect example. I think instead of getting rid of webkinz.com they could just add something like Webkinz Jr. but for teens/older kids.

Webkinz.com is for kids. But why do we have so many adults playing on it? It is a site for EVERYBODY. If you think it is for little kids go find another site.

If Webkinz was turned into a "teen" website, what would all the other little/young kids do? They would have to find another age appropriate site which is hard to do. This is why they should just add something like Webkinz jr. but for teens.

~~Samantha~~
~~Smchood~~
This would be pretty cool. But it would cost money, and frequently I meet "teens" who think they are too cool for Webkinz. Not a huge money earner in my opinion. And how would they make it more "teen appropriate"? That'd be a lot harder than Webkinz Jr.

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 03-19-2010 at 06:59 PM..
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #47
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Tea-scones
Table Of Contents:
The Beggining
How We Can Change
Members

The beggining
I know this may sound crazy, but...here it goes....I think Ganz should stop Webkinz. no, not fully. They should hcange it into... SignatureWebkinz.com. I sound crazy, don't I? Let me explain....
One, the regular plush webkinz aren't really cool....and I hardly see al ot of em' in the club house anymore
Two, the siggies rock, and are waaaayyyy better- The mini siggies could be like the lil' kinz
Three, a SigantureWebkinz.com Would be cool, all siggies on webkinz? A new webkinz look? I think they should do it!

Do you still think I'm crazy? I hope not....it's just, Webkinz is getting...boring. Kiddo-ish. Signature Webkinz would be like a Teen kind a sight. Adorible, teen-like real looking plushes? Come on, that would be cool. Don't you agree with me?
Please: If you don't agree, don't post. I decided this thread is for people who agree a little, or a lot. Thanks!
Nick Name:
Why you agree:
Anything else to add?:

---------------------------------------------------------
Please do not use red ink in your posts. This shade of red is reserved for site admins, and this shade of blue is reserved for moderators. Everything else is OK. Thanks! -- JacksMom

i kinda disagree.
i still don't understand.... sorry.
how does having a signature pet make you feel more... mature?
and they are a bit expensive compared to the regulars.
BUT, the signature webkinz are so realistic and cool, so I see why you like them so much. (;

Last edited by Andykinz; 03-19-2010 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: i was sounding kind of.. mean. so yeah.
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 03-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #48
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I honestly wish that Ganz would just stop making pets for a while and start fixing glitches and making webkinz more fun. This 13 pets a month is starting to make me a little bit annoyed-and most of them have no creativity, just a recoloring of some other pet.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #49
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Just wondering...but what would happen to the normal webkinz? Would they just disapear?

Plus..Maybe GANZ can make SignatureWebkinz.com and also probably make normal Webkinz.com? Like all signature pets are registered at Sig. Webkinz and all normal webkinz must be registered at Webkinz.com? You know, 2 different sites?
What would happen if you already adopted a signature on webkinz? Anyways (at the topic starter). I think that if ganz ever did that then they'd lose people. Besides what would signatures have that webkinz don't! My Mom (Who Gives Me My Webkinz and Allowance) doesn't even let me get signatures! Most kids love the variety of fabrics and colors that webkinz and lil' kinz have. The signatures have only one fabric and a small range of colors (brown, grey, dark golden, ect.). Kids also love the un-real animals they have like the dinosaurs (technically they are real), The pegasus and unicorn and Dragons I know that because I started as a kid and even when they weren't retired I wanted the mythical animals the most. I also wanted webkinz with the interesting fabric on animals like the :bas: :gr: :cs: :bokbok: and others. So if you started as a 6-11 year old. then you probably felt that way. and I still do. I'd if they discontinued webkinz.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #50
Webkinzgurl23

User: Webkinzgurl23
Nick Name: Gracie
Why you agree: Because it sounds awesome
Anything else to add?: I have 1 Signature but I have been falling for the Yorkie.

Another thing. Is maybe Ganz should keep Webkinz.com for the kids. I mean. What if you had like 150 Webkinz(Just regular Webkinz and lil kinz) on Webkinz.com and then if they switched to SignatureWebkinz.com, all money and Webkinz pixels would be lost.

Closed