Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #31
trg407
Webkinz :)

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

Default Re: Signature Webkinz...the Old Webkinz Is Gone Forever

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't agree. I think there should be room for all Webkinz. I have signatures, but I am not going to adopt them.
I agree well i dont have siggies but seriously there WILL NOT BE ANY INCOME THEY WILL LOSE MONEY! big time... they will have to make more siggies every month they will need to make 3 more webbies every month to subsitute the siggies and siggies are expensive and it will be like excluding serious excluding...like it u dont have a sigi webbie you r not allowed to enter!
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #32
snowflake92096

TerriersRock has a spectacular aura about

I love webkinz just the way it is they are already excluding people with deluxe now siggies whats next you have to have 20 pets i cannot afford all this.
TerriersRock is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #33
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

I totally disagree. I like the way ganz seperates them. I know that sometimes we don't get regular webkinz in all that great shape but that makes them more fun to love becuase they look like a little puppy from the pound. I perfer regular webbies over signature.
Also, if that was true I WOULD QUIT WEBKINZ.
plus, if that really happend everything would cost so much more.....
Also, I don't think this will ever happen. It would mean that Ganz would lose money and I don't think Ganz wants that.

Last edited by wyn2005; 03-12-2010 at 07:25 PM..
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #34
i luvs my webbies ♥

rory2006 will become famous soon enough

Wow I so....... agree with wyn2005. I love......... regular webbies alot more than signatures becuase they look sad and need to be loved.
I don't need to worry though. This most likely will never happen because it would mean that ganz would lose money and would have to recreate the entire process. I'm sorry Tea scones but I don't agree
rory2006 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #35

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

sorry but i think you are out of your mind
daddylilangel is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #36
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it'd be cool if they made 2 different websites, but what would happen to the Sig. Pets that were already adopted?
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #37
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

No offense, but I don't really think this is such a good idea. I mean...

1) Signature Webkinz are more expensive

2) What would happen to the regular Webkinz? I love the Signatures but I love all of my Webkinz equally!

3) I think that would cost a little bit too much money for Ganz to do. I mean, one multi-billion (billion, right?) dollar website/business has got to be enough. What if it doesn't work out? What then? How much money will have been lost?
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #38
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

You know, I sort of... like Webkinz the way it is now. Sure, they can add hundreds of more Signatures, but not change the Webkinz! Besides, kids go on Webkinz and if it was a teen site, everything would be changed.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 03-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #39
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Just wondering...but what would happen to the normal webkinz? Would they just disapear?

Plus..Maybe GANZ can make SignatureWebkinz.com and also probably make normal Webkinz.com? Like all signature pets are registered at Sig. Webkinz and all normal webkinz must be registered at Webkinz.com? You know, 2 different sites?
Yes I agree with MP. The signature webbies are just like any other webkinz accesory. But then if they had both Webkinz.com and SignatureWebkinz.com, what would happen to the signature webkinz on regular webkinz accounts? Just a thought. Not saying I agree or disagree with you.
I also agree with MoR ^
Delilah is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 06:21 AM   #40
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I know you said not to post if we disagree, but i'd like to make my point here,

1. Webkinz are SUPPOSED to be for kids

2. Signatures are REALLY expensive

Quote:
the regular plush webkinz aren't really cool....
Signatures are just like regulars so technically your saying they aren't cool either

Quote:
I think Normal Webbies are cool and I still see them in the clubhouse. Signatures cost too much and are for all ages, teens and kids. I would have to disagree, webkinz is perfect just the way it is now.
This i agree with

5. You said gone FOREVER now that would be bad, think about what other people might like to

6. I really don't think GANZ will support this either
labsrock is offline Female
Closed