Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
Shakira likes my
Webkinz :)

Tea-scones will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Signature Webkinz...the Old Webkinz Is Gone Forever

Here's my new thoughts:
They should keep webkinz, but your siggies would be moved to the new site
Tea-scones is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #22
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Just wondering...but what would happen to the normal webkinz? Would they just disapear?

Plus..Maybe GANZ can make SignatureWebkinz.com and also probably make normal Webkinz.com? Like all signature pets are registered at Sig. Webkinz and all normal webkinz must be registered at Webkinz.com? You know, 2 different sites?
i don't think they would discontinue the "old webkinz".
that would be too complicated, & probably would lose a lot of costumers.
they do retire a lot, but they make up for it by making more webkinz. but i think they aren't going to end up retiring every Webkinz, just make up more things for promoting them. 'cause eventually they're going to run out of ideas for webkinz.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 06:26 PM   #23
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Tea-scones
Here's my new thoughts:
They should keep webkinz, but your siggies would be moved to the new site
Still disagree with you more now actaully. What you already have a signiture webbie... that webbie going to be transfered along with everything that came with it... what if their items totally completes one of you other pets rooms! then its like.. a slap in the face that you have to go to a whole new site just to see your siggie webbie. Also it ould bewasting money because like the others say signitures are expensive! they cant make enough to make a whole new site~
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 07:23 PM   #24

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

You mentioned something about all you see is siganture webkinz....That means two things.
1. They're really popular with people who buy normal webkinz. chances are that the sgnature webkinz wasn't their first.

2. Since the signatures are newer, people who get them obviously want to play with their new pet. That doesn't mean they don't like their other webkinz.

I don't know. Webkinz, is webkinz and i think it should stay like that.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #25
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I agree with bballmars.
I know you said not to post, but may I just say one thing?
I think it's good how they make both, because..
1. Other people, like me, may like regualr webkinz and signatures or just webkinz.
2. If they do that, it will be too expensive and.. I'll have to drop my webkinz playing..
I really don't want to stop playing webkinz..
Maybe they should make more signatures,
But.. They shouldn't change the name.
Webkinz were the first thing they made, so..
I'm sorry if I made you mad, by posting.
I just thought I should clear that!

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Just wondering...but what would happen to the normal webkinz? Would they just disapear?

Plus..Maybe GANZ can make SignatureWebkinz.com and also probably make normal Webkinz.com? Like all signature pets are registered at Sig. Webkinz and all normal webkinz must be registered at Webkinz.com? You know, 2 different sites?
I really don't like this idea, either because..
I make familes with my webkinz.
And if the signatures were on a different website..
I don't know, it'd just be weird.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #26
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

It's sort of not needed, I mean, it'd get way too complicated if there were two separate websites.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #27

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

That idea makes more sense

I can't agree with you-the webkinz they make now are not good quality. Al ot of my webkinz have holes, and aren't very cuddly. but the siggies are aorible, greatly made, and are adorible. But I ges I can relate to what your saying.
the webkinz(normal ones) do get holes alot and are not soft but I only have a few siggys(:gr::cs:) and way more normal webbies
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #28

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

An unexpectedly good idea, actually. Everybody wins this way. Ganz comes by an extra income stream without much of an investment, mega-players find a newer and improved playground worth their money, and regular players get rid of money-happy attention hogs.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #29
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

I know I am crazy, I am crazy, right?
Yes, the quote is fine. I agree with the above.
You can dream this will happen, but Ganz will not just alienate 97% of their user base just for you.
They would go bankrupt, and coding costs would be huge.

Plus, people would complain like with deluxe, just 20* more.

Ganz finds no extra income... It's a massive investment... Players rebel...

Armage- I mean, everybody loses.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Table Of Contents:
The Beggining
How We Can Change
Members

The beggining
I know this may sound crazy, but...here it goes....I think Ganz should stop Webkinz. no, not fully. They should hcange it into... SignatureWebkinz.com. I sound crazy, don't I? Let me explain....
One, the regular plush webkinz aren't really cool....and I hardly see al ot of em' in the club house anymore
Two, the siggies rock, and are waaaayyyy better- The mini siggies could be like the lil' kinz
Three, a SigantureWebkinz.com Would be cool, all siggies on webkinz? A new webkinz look? I think they should do it!

Do you still think I'm crazy? I hope not....it's just, Webkinz is getting...boring. Kiddo-ish. Signature Webkinz would be like a Teen kind a sight. Adorible, teen-like real looking plushes? Come on, that would be cool. Don't you agree with me?
Please: If you don't agree, don't post. I decided this thread is for people who agree a little, or a lot. Thanks!
Nick Name:
Why you agree:
Anything else to add?:
I don't agree. I think there should be room for all Webkinz. I have signatures, but I am not going to adopt them.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed