Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

myaluv is a jewel in the roughmyaluv is a jewel in the rough

Default Signature Samoyed

I have ANOTHER pet suggestion. So like, I was looking on webkinz to sketch a pet. When I found a pet to sketch, that gave me an idea. I chose to draw the Samoyed. When I looked at the Retired symbol, I got an idea. I was thinking someday(maybe around Christmas or something), you can make a Signature Samoyed. This time, it can be fluffier and the smile shows up well. The PSI can be a camera or a bathroom set. Since the Samoyed has a "smile" it should have a camera or the other idea. The other idea has a toilet AND sink. For the PSF, it can be something like the Dentistix. You know, to keep their teeth "clean".

I have edited your title to reflect content.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-18-2012 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: changing title to reflect content
myaluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: A suggestion(again)

Hello! This belongs in the ideas for Ganz section so I reported for it to be moved for you.
Anyways, I think that would be a lovely idea!
889wlry is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

That would be cute! (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #4
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That would be awesome

Great idea!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, That's a great idea, Webkinz could also costomize especially the PSI to make it really look "doggy" so it will match the pet

I support.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That'd be a cute pet!
Great idea
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Ooh, I like the idea a lot! It would be cute, and I like how you put emphasis on better defined features, especially the smile.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Signature Samoyed

I really like your idea. I would love a Signature Samoyed and all of the ideas you suggested for it. I support.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #9

myaluv is a jewel in the roughmyaluv is a jewel in the rough

Since the regular one retired, why not?
myaluv is offline Female
Old 04-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #10
Miniterasu is on a distinguished road

I would love to see a Signature Samoyed!!!!
Miniterasu is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog