Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Signature Pink Poodle Wanted!

So I was thinking about what type of pet that Ganz, the brand that made Webkinz, should really make. And the decision was a Signature Pink Poodle. I know most of you will say that they won't make it because they already have a regular one. But, look at the other pets they made! Four different cats (Alley, black and white, gold and white, gray and white), The Labs (chocolate, yellow, black), and they made the Cheekys (regular cat and dog, B&W dog, bubblegum cat, blueberry dog)! They even have the Golden Retriever, Lil'kinz golden retriever, Signature golden retriever, Small Signature golden retriever too! So why not make a Signature Pink Poodle. After all, they only have three different poodles. I think this poodle will be WAY more flufflier and cuter. She might have bows already on her (like the white terrier and yorkie), and her PSI could be a Magnificent Mini Eiffel Tower (sound cool, huh?). This would be the perfect addition for a pet, and if I suggested it way earlier, it would probably be this month's pet (because it's October). If you could, please try to make a picture for the pet (virtual and plush if you can), PSF (I don't have idea yet), and PSI. I can't do it on this computer because I don't have Paint Program. I'm sorry for that. Oh, and thank you if you would support this wonderful idea.
pieisawesome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #2
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: Signature Pink Poodle Wanted!

I think Pink Poodles aren't too good sellers. That's why Ganz is making them POTM twice and all. They probably wouldn't make it, due to the normal one not selling, it would just be a waste of money.

However, I really like the idea of it being fluffier and have bows! And I really love the PSI!

Other then the Stuff I said at first, I support(:
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #3

pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Thanks for supporting! Yeah, I guess a lot of people aren't buying the regular ones, but it's Signature! Most people buy signature, and I guess a lot of people probably don't like the color pink then. but, it's still a great idea!
Old 10-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
is sick of being a

jetta99 is a jewel in the roughjetta99 is a jewel in the rough

my openion is that i don't like poodles very much. no offense. but it would be pretty cute!
jetta99 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Well, I do like your idea but I don't see it happening. Since Pink Poodles really don't exist, I think Ganz would make a signature white or black poodle instead. But, I do support your idea. It'd be really cute, because the Pink Poodle is already adorable! I support.

Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Well, I do like your idea but I don't see it happening. Since Pink Poodles really don't exist, I think Ganz would make a signature white or black poodle instead. But, I do support your idea. It'd be really cute, because the Pink Poodle is already adorable! I support.

Emma
Yes, I do know, but whenever I think pink poodle, I think of Eiffel Tower and all that stuff. Thanks for supporting!
Old 10-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by loveaerosmith
I think Pink Poodles aren't too good sellers. That's why Ganz is making them POTM twice and all. They probably wouldn't make it, due to the normal one not selling, it would just be a waste of money.

However, I really like the idea of it being fluffier and have bows! And I really love the PSI!

Other then the Stuff I said at first, I support(:
I agree that they aren't the best sellers, but Ganz made the Pink Poodle this month's POTM because it's breast cancer awareness month [hence the pink poodle donation ads in WW]
Delilah is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by jetta99
my openion is that i don't like poodles very much. no offense. but it would be pretty cute!
Ok, I understand that, but it would still be pretty darn cute! I don't hate poodles. I don't like them very much. They are still cute. I'm not saying that they are the worst animals ever (which they really aren't). I thought it would be cute. I totally understand that. My first Webkinz was a pink poodle. I did't enjoy it a lot. But I kinda like it now because it's cute. Not saying I never liked it. But now it's like neutral for me. I do like the signatures and the PSI is cute, so I decided this.

wow! three posts from diferent people! I just made this tread and there's people commenting on it already! Thanks guys!
Old 10-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #9
hat? I'm not a

curlyannabelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432

Emma
Exactly!!
curlyannabelle is offline Female
Old 10-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #10

I do know that all of you know that Pink Poodles aren't good sellers but a Signature would be cute, don't you think?
Closed

Tags
i support! -c