Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

popstarwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: signature pet future upcoming ideas?

nice ideas
i want a signature chihuahua or kishu!
popstarwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 01:33 AM   #12
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I would love some endangered species as Signature pets.

A Golden Lion Tamarin, Red Wolf, Amur Leopard, and Snow Leopard would be great.

Or a white tiger would be awesome as well.

Last edited by Webkinz_Lovers; 08-23-2009 at 01:40 AM.. Reason: Corrected spelling
Old 08-23-2009, 01:40 AM   #13
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

ganz... PLEASE MAKE A WEBKINZ SIGNATURE TIMBERWOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 08-23-2009, 01:41 AM   #14
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I would love some endangered species as Signature pets.

A Golden Lion Tamarin, Red Wolf, Amur Leopard, and Snow Leopard would be great.

Or a white tiger would be awesome as well.
OOMMMGG!!!! I would SOOOOO buy a Golden lion tamarin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry i am freaking out....
Old 08-23-2009, 01:54 AM   #15
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
OOMMMGG!!!! I would SOOOOO buy a Golden lion tamarin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry i am freaking out....

this is just for you...we went to the local zoo and they have two Golden Lion Tamarin. Oh they are so cute!!!!!

Anyway, my little one is walking around looking at the animals and when she gets to them she says:

"Hey! They have cute little Webbie kinz in there!"
Old 08-23-2009, 02:11 AM   #16
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
this is just for you...we went to the local zoo and they have two Golden Lion Tamarin. Oh they are so cute!!!!!

Anyway, my little one is walking around looking at the animals and when she gets to them she says:

"Hey! They have cute little Webbie kinz in there!"
LOL, yeah we went to the zoo and saw one too... I wanted to get a pic so bad but they were just jumping around acting like....well..Monkeys! LOL, aw that's so cute!
Closed