Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #31
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Signature Endangered Webkinz- $$$ to a charity

Haha, exactly my idea! (thread here) I really wish they would donate the money. I wanted the Red Fox because in my area, we have red foxes, and I never want them to go extinct! So, I really want to donate to help them.. and I was hoping webkinz would let me do that, but no...
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #32
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Haha, exactly my idea! (thread here) I really wish they would donate the money. I wanted the Red Fox because in my area, we have red foxes, and I never want them to go extinct! So, I really want to donate to help them.. and I was hoping webkinz would let me do that, but no...
Haha! Thanks for support
Old 08-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #33
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

That's what i was thinking! Because Build a Bear does that. Ganz should too!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 10:56 AM   #34

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

THANK YOU!!! DX I was talking to my mom about this yesterday; It's POINTLESS to sell signature ENDANGERED Webkinz unless they're HELPING the problem!!! It shows just how GREEDY GANZ can be!!

I SUPPORT!!!
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #35

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I support...
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #36
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

i fully support! their should give half of the profit to a charity that protects wildlife, isn't that what the endangered species is for right? they should also raise money to stop bulldozers from clear cutting rainforests. It makes me so sad to see animals losing their homes.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 01:44 AM   #37
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by loveaerosmith
That's what i was thinking! Because Build a Bear does that. Ganz should too!
View Post Originally Posted by ginny19
THANK YOU!!! DX I was talking to my mom about this yesterday; It's POINTLESS to sell signature ENDANGERED Webkinz unless they're HELPING the problem!!! It shows just how GREEDY GANZ can be!!

I SUPPORT!!!
View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I support...
View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
i fully support! their should give half of the profit to a charity that protects wildlife, isn't that what the endangered species is for right? they should also raise money to stop bulldozers from clear cutting rainforests. It makes me so sad to see animals losing their homes.
Thanks so much everyone for the support Remember nice comments about Ganz please, I dont think they will want to help if we are rude
Old 08-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #38

huskylover456 will become famous soon enough

maybe they should donate some of the money to a fun raiser for that animal wouldn't that be coo!l like a signature albino lion!
huskylover456 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #39
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

I agree that support should be given to WWI or a like cause that works with endangered species.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #40
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

This is a great idea! I actually have a BAB (Build-a-Bear, i'm such a little kid) leopard, and some its money went to the WWF, So when I saw this, I said "Ganz should do the same!" Ganz IS already getting quite a bit of money from their Caring Valley Pets.
alleycat123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley ♥s yeww(:, f l a m e d a n c e, i support!-loveaerosmith, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, queen cheese approved, small was here :]