Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default signature endangered monarch butterfly

thanks for stopping by!, believe it or not, but monarch butterflies are actually endangered! i'm hoping (if it ever becomes a pet) that it will not be estore because the only two butterflies that we have are estore and i'm not aloud estore and i'd really like to get it (once again, if it ever becomes a pet)
it would look like a monarch just maybe with simpler designs. here is a wwf plush of one at the botton of the page, so the plush is possible (p.s. the plush is the smaller one)
his PSI could be a winged vanity and a cocoon chair, the reason it has two is because i really hate the pets that just come with a chair plus a vanity table is a bit girly and i'd kinda like guys to get it too. i have noooo idea what it's PSF should be so if you have an idea feel free to post it i also added my own doodle of what it could look like virtually http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...attach/gif.gif

sorry i don't know how to make it bigger, you have to click on it

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: gifMB.gif (40.7 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpgmonarch butterfly.egg_92953.jpg (22.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by kinzpost; 10-08-2010 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: opening up pic for you
kinzpost is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: signature endangered monarch butterfly

I SUPPORT!!! That would be awesome! It's so sad that they're endangered!
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
webkinz4u&me

wow i never knew monarchs were endangered! so sad. i totally support!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Wow! I never knew they were! Thanks

I love that idea!
Old 10-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
hiddlesbatched
Webkinz :)
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

OMGOMGOMGOMG! MY & MY SIS LOVE BUTTERFLIES!
sportslover is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

They are so beautiful.

A good recommendation for Ganz.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

oh, that is a great Idea hope ganz makes more insects
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 10-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #8
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Sounds like a cool and nice idea. LOL I support it.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 07:01 AM   #9
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That would be great. I didn't know monarch butterflies were endangered.

I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #10
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING!
kinzpost is offline Female
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, pawsome thread! -luree