Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Shouldn't We Include all countries for WW Promotions?

Hi everyone, its getting really annoying according to me that often canadians are excluded for example the Judy Moody event last year or the Mirror Mirror movie promotion this year. Instead of just some countries being able to see these, I think ALL countries are able to experience promotions as well. It would be nice for other countries to have some fun as well

Have a nice day!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #2

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Shouldn't We Include all countries for WW Promotions?

I agree! This is just so wrong. Sadly, they have done alot to make sure that Canadians and the rest of the world are totally unincluded. We used to be able to use links posted here to play, Hop & Smurfs were USA only, but little ol' Canadian me got to play with a link I found here.
I guess they caught on
We still feel left out even when we can't see the rooms in the clubhouse, it is posted all over Webkinz Newz. It makes no sense because we can get the prizes in other ways.
Ganz, please don't make me sorry for saying that.
Truthfully, I really have no desire to see any of these movies, I just want the prizes, so in a funny way, It is better for me.
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I have nothing against it,
but, some countries, or even states, consider these kinds of things as 'gambling'.
So, even certain promotions, a couple US States aren't allowed to participate, since their state considers it gambling.
I'm not sure if that's the reasoning for why only US gets some contests, or not.
If it is the reason, there's not really anything that can be done. If that isn't the reason, then I do think other countries should be included also.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

What you need to do is contact the Canadian distributor of the film to part with some of their advertizing
budget and collaborate with the promo. Ditto for other countries. It's all about different legal entities
& different budgets.
Let them know being left out makes it less likely you will spend money to see their product,
and how participating would bring good advertising & good will & help THEIR bottom line (as opposed
to the US agency's bottom line).
It's too late to affect this one, but you can cite it as an example to keep in mind for future releases.

π 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209...
Happy Pi Day! 3-14
Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

I do agree they should do that even though i signed up for u.s.a.
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #6

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

I agree! Even though I'm in the USA and I should be bragging about it like those people in the Clubhouse, I think all the countries should be included! It's not fair that only the US gets to go to a glitched room and play glitched games and get free glitches from the stuff they give us!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Closed