Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Shouldn't we be able to use Kinzchat Plus when inviting others to our WW home?

Hi there, I think we should be aloud to use Kinzchat Plus if our parents allow it just like for the clubhouse. Because you cannot really express yourself clearly with only normal kinzchat. If we can use kinzchat PLUS, and type our own messages, I think it would be a lot better!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
webkinznancydrew2422

webkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to all

Default Re: Shouldn't we be able to use Kinzchat Plus when inviting others to our WW home?

i kinda agree my thing is like if the other person has it you can use not just one of you
webkinzfan3ever is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Shouldn't we be able to use Kinzchat Plus when inviting others to our WW home?

I guess the problem would be that if you're in your own house, there may not be any way to monitor conversations like in the clubhouse, and there could end up being inappropriate conversations. Even in the clubhouse people get quite creative to say things in spite of words that are not allowed - numbers for example. People could end up sharing phone numbers and personal details. With many young children playing, online safety has to come first.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Well, I think it would be nice, but in your house there may not be a way to monitor you. Then the pets who do all the relationship junk would be totally free. Others as well, of course.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

It is a question of safety, as the others have said.
Look how many members have said they have facebook & twitter accounts even though they
are under the age of 13, and think nothing of it -
Ganz has no way of knowing who could be trusted to obey the rules, and that many wouldn't.

What would be good would be if you came up with an expanded list of usable phrases &
published here or sent it to them.
I think that's your best bet for improvement.

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #6
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I think I agree. I'd rather talk about something I have in common with the person I invited over instead of "What's you favorite tornament arena game? "

If you don't like what someone types SEND EM HOME lol simple as that
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

This sounds cool but there should be a way of monitoring it like I know thousands use webkinz world but I don't know to many people who always invite people over. Plus it would be cool for just you and your friend to talk instead of people always coming in flooding the room. But if not they should add more sayings to the chat boxes and when you want "your friend to leave" there should be different ways to say it.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 04-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #8

luap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonderluap wows us all with wonder

I agree I like to invite my friends to my house and go to their house but we cant talk using kinzchat plus. Some of my friends find it difficult to use it anyway.
luap is offline Female
Old 04-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
Wibbly Wobbly

KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!KinzDragon is the bees knees!

Yes! Yes Yes! thank you for having the same thought line as me! I want KC plus in our rooms!
KinzDragon is offline Female
Old 04-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I think if you're deluxe, you can.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed