Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 AM   #11
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: should webkinz come out with new clothes ?

i would love some news clothes, there is nothing to chose from
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
lbj14 has disabled reputation

I agree with a lot of people here. I think they should come out with more boy stuff. And stuff that matches each other. Like they have stuff, but nothing else goes with it.
lbj14 is offline Male
Old 05-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #13
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

I know I always feel special when I get a new outfit and I think I'm a little tired of the choices there are now. With 4 girls on WW (and me) we can't afford to buy clothes to go to the Kinzstyle shop....so yeah, new clothes would be great....
auntiee2 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #14

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Yes. I think Ganz should design clothes that are becoming to the animals on screen. Now the clothes are very nice in the dock and in the real store version, but all detail is lost when the clothes are on the animals. For instance, designs on the fronts of shirts are completely missing when the shirts are on the animals. Perhaps it would help if the design is put on the back instead of the front.

What would be great (but is probably impossible) is to have a WShop fitting room where we could see what a garment actually looks like on our particular pet before actually buying.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #15

twi-hardgrl is on a distinguished road

yo! awesome idea! i hate the clothes in the wshop right now! awesome idea!
twi-hardgrl is offline Female
Closed