Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
alimkriz
Webkinz :)

alimkriz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Should Ganz Do This?????

Do you think that Ganz should make a zoo for webkinz world? It would be to see new and upcoming webkinz!! Write a reply and tell me what you think!

alimkriz

:rdr::ppony::lion::easter::gr::seal::pig::pg::rac::bas:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
Sherbert

Default Re: Should Ganz Do This?????

that would be cool!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hmmm, I Dont Really Know
princessgames is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
GreekAsianPanda

That's an amazing idea! Rep point!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #5

skyykitten101 is on a distinguished road

Well, I like the idea. But, the webkinz are meant to be pets and not zoo animals so I don't think it would work.
skyykitten101 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #6
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

i do like the idea but, Ganz wants to suprise with the new ones.
WillowT is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #7
alimkriz

alimkriz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the Rep Point GreekAsianPanda. And skyykitten101, I ment for them to not be harmful to all of the other pets in the zoo, and they would only be in the zoo until they are release to be adopted.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #8

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

Listen, if you want a zoo, make it like, animals that no one cares about because they aren't as new, like the Koala. And, you have to pay kinz cash[[ lots of it, like 2000 k] to get an online-omly pet, because non-released ones in there, well, lets say that wouldn't be right. Now, here's a way to do that. Codes, something that Ganz makes up, go in a Magical Door, see unreleased pets, like uh, the Snowman, or the Clown Fish.

---------- EvilSeaOtter added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

online-only. And, the zoo, does not sound right

Last edited by EvilSeaOtter; 08-11-2008 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Closed