Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

Default Should Ganz change Webkinz World ?

Noticed a trend up here of late.

Many long time Webkinz users are spending
more and more time on Club Penguin
and losing interest in WW.

They say Club Penguin is faster loading, funner , scales to fill all screen sizes,
has better animations, music as you play and costs less.

In fact, looks like about 90% of CP users are happy with just the free account.

Ganz has been adding to Webkinz for sure
but it's all very similar to what they have offered for years.

Much of what Ganz adds of late seems more for Ganz getting more $$$ than for the users fun.
At least that is what many users here are saying??
IE : E Store Items, Signature Premium prices, Deluxe Membership, etc

Is it time for Ganz to overhaul WW in a big way?

What do you think, suggest?

Last edited by gr8_stuff; 01-21-2010 at 07:59 AM..
gr8_stuff is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Should Ganz change Webkinz World ?

I think that's a great idea. Maybe they could take it down for a few days, fix all the on going glitches, maybe get another server and when it comes back up, it would not be glitchy the way it is after an update.

My main bone to pick, and what makes me close WW is that everything costs so much! I love to decorate, but I often can't as I don't have the kc and there's no way to get it. Play quizzy's? OK, 15 min and 50 kc. Dailies only happen once. I'd like it if WW had lower prices. I'd certainly play more.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I was on CP and I didn't like it. I rather be on WW. I know sometimes there are glitches but over all I enjoy playing on WW. I'm not happy with the e-store, because I can't see spending money on virtaul items.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

nothing in my opinion has all the cool stuff that webkinz has. i absolutely do not like club penguin. the graphics are awful. i don't find neopets, build a bearville, ty girls, or shining stars to be as interesting. i like the games, rooms, pets, collectibles everything about webkinz. yes, there are problems, but i'd rather have webkinz on a bad day than the rest of the choices.
i would like if it loaded faster and they fixed some of the long standing glitches like the forest.
i enjoy collecting and working toward goals. if ganz dumped every prize in our lap and had no variety of pets, what would keep our interest? as for deluxe, estore items and signatures, those are choices too. i like having variety and choices. i don't want an assembly line game where everyone is the same. i sincerely hope ganz does not end up like club penguin.
jagular is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #5
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I've never played Club Penguin, but my sister has. She said it was somewhat "Kid-ish".

I like WW they way it is. Well, I wish it didn't freeze all the time......... But every website has glitches (Ganz just has more then normal. )

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
nothing in my opinion has all the cool stuff that webkinz has. i absolutely do not like club penguin. the graphics are awful. i don't find neopets, build a bearville, ty girls, or shining stars to be as interesting. i like the games, rooms, pets, collectibles everything about webkinz. yes, there are problems, but i'd rather have webkinz on a bad day than the rest of the choices.
i would like if it loaded faster and they fixed some of the long standing glitches like the forest.
i enjoy collecting and working toward goals. if ganz dumped every prize in our lap and had no variety of pets, what would keep our interest? as for deluxe, estore items and signatures, those are choices too. i like having variety and choices. i don't want an assembly line game where everyone is the same. i sincerely hope ganz does not end up like club penguin.
WONDERFULLY SAID! That's JUST what I was thinking *Rep!*
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #6

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Like jagular, my family has made the rounds of other virtual worlds, and by far, we think WW is the best. There is something for every age group, and every interest. Like any other hobby, people are free to budget their time and money.

If I could change one thing, (besides glitches), I think it would be nice if Ganz gave each new member a charm to unlock either Fairy Falls or Magic Mire. It would be a nice little perk - especially for the kids from families who have trouble buying even one Webbie.

Kas
kaslina is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #7

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

My family and I enjoy Webkinz as it is....my only complaint is the huge variance in price of Webkinz, but that has nothing to do with Ganz. But it drives me a little nuts....
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Club Penguin and Millsberry have been the changes of choice for people we know who've pretty
much left WW.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #9
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

Club Penguin is boring. All it has a PENGUINS. Webkinz has a HUGE variety of animals, and it ties onto a plush, so you can play with your pet online and have an exact version to have in real life! Plus, there are 'themed' pets. Club Penguin is unappealing to me. If I were the Club Penguin creators, I would shut down the site
calicocat1455 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #10

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

I enjoy webkinz and DO NOT like Club Penguin....the graphics are horable and it does not have many things to do. Also with webkinz when you purchase the code and plush it all comes together so you get a plush and online fun with a cute little animal to play with each time, but with Club Penguin even though it's free ( Just to get online ) i've seen in stores they have little Club Penguin plushes you have to buy seperatley. They are also not as cute ( the plushes are undetailed and are not very cute ) plus the plushes they make almost to about cost as much as a webkinz.

But it would be a little better if Ganz could fix a little bit of the glitches but other than that I ADORE WEBKINZ!!

Thanks
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Closed