Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Sent Mail on WW

Hey there WW users!
I've seen a lot of people that complain about their items being gone, as they have every right to do so. Now, we all try to help the best we can and give them our sympathy, but really it can be very hard to find out how the items disappeared. Sometimes it's just a glitch, but other times someone has gotten in to your account.

I've searched my mailbox but really there are only two places you can look. Read Mail and Unread Mail. So I'm sure you can't see your sent mail. That's what I'm suggesting, viewing what mail you've sent out.

Since there is no limit like here on WI of your mail, it wouldn't block up your space. This part is already convenient especially for Gift Trainees/Gifted WIers/Gift Gurus/Gift Coaches and would continue to be that way.

It would be a good way to see if the items that you noticed were gone have been sent to someone else's account. And since your inbox/sentbox would never be full (like mentioned above), the option wouldn't be there to delete sent items. That means if someone got into your account and sent an item to themselves, they wouldn't be able to keep you from seeing that they did so.

I don't see any inconveniences to this idea, but feel free to point them out. I'm one to overlook things.

Thanks for reading, please share your thoughts!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Re: Sent Mail on WW

I agree! This is a good idea!

also, if I was sending out gift boxes to everyone.. I might forget who I've sent it to

Last edited by catspaws; 08-01-2010 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: more ideas
catspaws is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Yes, this would be a VERY helpful idea!! I support!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

It would be a great idea!! Some times I wonder if I even sent something to the right person becuase I have so may people on my friends list
Old 08-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

That's a really good idea! I support!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Thanks everyone!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #7
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!!

And there should be something like, cancel mail ? or someway to get your items back.
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #8

Candy 816 is a jewel in the roughCandy 816 is a jewel in the rough

They should make that a feature! I am wondering all the time if I sent the items I meant to send, and if they were to the right person! This would really make it easier to remember! The definitely support!
Candy 816 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2010, 12:31 AM   #9
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Oh man....that's an amazing idea!!!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Closed