Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Default Sending KinzCash and Trading It

I know people have brought this up many times before but I want to bring it up again, you should be able to send KC through the KinzPost! I also think it would be good if we could trade KC in the Trading Rooms. [I don't know if that idea has been said before or not] I think that this would help when trading and even things out. Also if you give KC the person can buy whatever they want and put the money toward an object they want. For example if someone wants to buy a bed that costs 1,000 KC and has 800 KC and you want to help them get the bed so instead of having to buy the whole bed you could send them the 200 KC they need.

Thanks for reading and they were just ideas, you can post your opinion and it's ok if you don't like them!

Have a good day!

NICE8x

Last edited by NICE8x; 07-31-2009 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Fix User Name
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Call me DolphinGirl!
Webkinz :)

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Sending KinzCash and Trading It

NICE8x,
What a wonderful idea! Perhaps we could change it into coins, like the 1,000 dollar coin. We could have a 50 kinzcash coin, 100 kinzcash coin, 200 kinzcash coin, 300 kinzcash coin, etc. It is a great idea! Thank you for bringing it up again.
RainbowSmiley
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSmiley
NICE8x,
What a wonderful idea! Perhaps we could change it into coins, like the 1,000 dollar coin. We could have a 50 kinzcash coin, 100 kinzcash coin, 200 kinzcash coin, 300 kinzcash coin, etc. It is a great idea! Thank you for bringing it up again.
RainbowSmiley

Thanks you! And having more different coins would be great, maybe we could buy them like a Gift Card!

Thanks again!

NICE8x
Old 07-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #4

imaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to behold

WI Subscriber

I thought that the $1,000 coins were only given as "adoption" gifts and couldn't be bought in a normal manner. Whenever I go into the trading room, I usually bring a few of these coins with me because someone might want money in exchange for items that they want to trade. I do wish that the W-shop were set-up to sell these $1,000 coins, but would they actually cost the receipiant $2,000 because the W-shop only gives 1/2 the value back when something is sold back? I truly like giving the full gift to the person that needs it, like the bed that was mentioned before, this way it truly IS a gift! I also tell my friends that if they don't want the bed, they can either send it back to me, or cash it into the W-shop for 1/2 of what I paid for it. :abn:
imaclown is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by imaclown
I thought that the $1,000 coins were only given as "adoption" gifts and couldn't be bought in a normal manner. Whenever I go into the trading room, I usually bring a few of these coins with me because someone might want money in exchange for items that they want to trade. I do wish that the W-shop were set-up to sell these $1,000 coins, but would they actually cost the receipiant $2,000 because the W-shop only gives 1/2 the value back when something is sold back? I truly like giving the full gift to the person that needs it, like the bed that was mentioned before, this way it truly IS a gift! I also tell my friends that if they don't want the bed, they can either send it back to me, or cash it into the W-shop for 1/2 of what I paid for it. :abn:

You are right that the 1,000 KC coin is an adoption gift. I was thinking that you could buy the coin in the WShop and if it was a 50 KC coin it would cost 50KC and not 100KC, because the point of these are so you could trade them or give them as a gift.

Thanks for your comment!

NICE8x
Old 07-31-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

I would like to be able to buy W-Shop gift cards. It would be nice to be able to help someone towards a goal if you coudn't afford to buy it outright. A a generous gift so they could purchase a rare item. It would be fun to give and to get them!
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

I think gift cards to friens are an amazing idea. A gift card for 500, 1,000, or even 2,500 kinzcash would be good. There should be llimits to trading money though.
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 07-31-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

Thanks for posting everyone! I totally agree that WShop gift cards would be a cool idea!

Thanks again!

NICE8x
Old 07-31-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

that is a great idea nice8x REP!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
that is a great idea nice8x REP!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

I hope Ganz sees it someday!

Thanks again!

NICE8x
Closed