Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Send more than one kinzpost per day. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/send-more-than-one-kinzpost-per-707459/)

Sunnykinz10107-30-2011 01:25 PM

Send more than one kinzpost per day.

I would love to see if Ganz let us send more than one kinz post box a day! Just 2 would be fine. Sometimes, you need to transfer items from account to account, or even send some items to a friend.
1 note/gift is fine for hosts, but I really think if we could send 2 gifts to another account or a friend, that would make things much easier. :)

Also, if your worried about the hacking, their is probably a very small chance someone can guess your password. Unless you make it super guessable like 123123. Something harder to guess would make the chances of your password being guessed very tiny. So set your password to something no one would think of.

MeWuvKitties07-30-2011 02:01 PM

Re: Send more than one kinzpost per day.

It would be more convenient, but it would also make hacking easier.
So I don't really think it'd be a good idea. Sorry.

lilkinza07-30-2011 02:10 PM

its a good idea but i kinda agree with MeWuvKitties

stovetop089607-30-2011 02:12 PM

I would rob people. It's people like me that prevent them from doing that. :D SORRY.

luv2writeNS07-30-2011 02:22 PM

I don't know about the rest, but I'm perfectly fine with my one box. I understand how much more convenient it would be to send things back and forth between your multiple accounts, but I think of it this way; If someone hacked my account, I'd lose six items versus three. Think about it, six of your PSIs or Priceless items gone. It's just not worth that risk in my opinion. :nope:

Pandah07-30-2011 02:48 PM

They took that option away due to hacking. It's a little inconvenient to some people,but it's for our safety. I'd rather only have 1 item stolen versus 6.

AsH xO07-30-2011 04:35 PM

this is a great idea! it comes in handy, especially if you're a trader & are completing more than one trade in a day. however, i do have to agree with what everyone else has been saying about making it easier to get hacked.

tarabella907-30-2011 08:32 PM

That's a good idea, but it would lead to easier ways to steal from other people's accounts.

Priceless07-30-2011 08:34 PM

Hackers can still use programs and get the key codes very easily. :nod: I'm sorry, but I'm very content with only sending one per day to each person. :)

Blythe07-30-2011 08:41 PM

People have VERY hard to guess passwords, but if you somehow get a pet code of theirs you can change their password.
There are so many ways to hack accounts.

I think we're better with one package per day.
Sure it would be good for transferring items, but it makes hacking an easier task.
Which none of us would love (regardless of the benefits of transferring items).