Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 10:15 PM   #11
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Selling in the W Shop

Good idea....but I still want the option to sell all of something...even my older son, who watches me play, was watching me drag and drop, over and over and over, leaned over my shoulder and said, "Whatcha doin?"
"Sigh....selling fruits and vegetables."
"Why don't they just have a 'sell all' button??" THANK YOU!! Just seems like a Captain Obvious thing to implement.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2010, 07:54 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

that is a good idea! i like it! personally, i think we should be able to have user shops instead of selling to the Wshop.
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Anything that you accumulate a number of, not just gardening for KC, should be salable in a more convienient way. That was the suggestion, not how to make KC more efficiently.
I had about 40 Monkey t-shirts I wanted to sell, not to make more cash, but to get them out of my dock.

Last edited by Jennielou; 07-18-2010 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: remove rude comment
yadyram is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Good idea....but I still want the option to sell all of something...even my older son, who watches me play, was watching me drag and drop, over and over and over, leaned over my shoulder and said, "Whatcha doin?"
"Sigh....selling fruits and vegetables."
"Why don't they just have a 'sell all' button??" THANK YOU!! Just seems like a Captain Obvious thing to implement.
Yes I am a big fan of this idea too...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ra1727
that is a good idea! i like it! personally, i think we should be able to have user shops instead of selling to the Wshop.
I think that is an interesting idea. It seems to me it would be a bear to implement though...
Old 07-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #16

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I wish there was a way to make it so you didnt have to drag and drop. Like you could double click on the items and it would automatically go up there.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

WI Subscriber

That would be nice...
Old 07-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

That would be helpful... Send an email to Ganz and see if they will consider it!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #19
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

I think the way they should do it is that if you drag one of your items into a sell slot that you have more than one of, a little box pops up that says "You have 5 Whatsits. How many of them do you want to sell?" and then you can type a number into an input box and hit OK. There would of course have to be a back-end check of whatever number you input, to make sure that a) it's actually a number and b) it's a number that's less than or equal to the number of Whatsits you have. I originally thought that instead of an input box, there should be a drop-down box with choices ranging from 1 to whatever-number-of-Whatsits-you-have, but then I realised that if you have hundreds of Farm Fresh Bunches of Carrots in your dock, that's going to be an unrealistically long drop-down list, it would take forever for the system to generate it!

Regardless of how they do it though, I want them to do it SOON because I am so tired of having to individually drag hundreds of Farm Fresh stuff into the boxes over and over again day after day! (Also, the 899 Farm Fresh Carrots currently sitting in my dock are very intimidating.)
Jackal is offline Female
Closed