Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Selling in the W Shop

OK I know this pops up a lot. And someone may have already mentioned this idea but I haven't seen it recently.

As everyone knows selling a lot of something in the wShop can take a very long time. Over the last year or so I have thought of several things that could make it easier but the reality was none of the ideas were remotely practical. But this past week I was doing a mega elimination and it hit me.

With the stove and other appliances you just need to get the food into the cooking area and it will automatically load it into the next available burner/slot. Why can't the wShop do that? There are 9 slots for selling things. If you didn't have to drag your item to a specific slot but just into the slot area it would be enough of a change to really speed things up. The number of times I drag an item to a slot and am just off enough that it goes back to my dock isn't high but it is often enough to be really annoying. And having to drag your items to 9 different places on the screen doesn't seem like a big deal but it negates muscle memory kicking in and (for me anyway) does seem to add quite a bit when you have 200 carrots or more to sell...

Let me know what you think. Am I out of my mind or would this help?
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Selling in the W Shop

I'm sorry...I don't really get what you mean
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I will try and post some pictures tonight to better explain. I'm at work right now so I can't...
Old 07-16-2010, 12:17 PM   #4

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I know what you mean! it gets soooooo annoying!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 12:28 PM   #5
ForeverCandT

Josie. is on a distinguished road

Yes I do understand what you mean...if it could work like you explain it with the Stove, with the little slot thingy..That would be so very useful. Wonderful thinking.

-Joise.
Josie. is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
I will try and post some pictures tonight to better explain. I'm at work right now so I can't...
Okay. I think I know what you mean, but I'm not sure.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

WI Subscriber

Currently there are 9 "slots" for selling items:

Click the image to open in full size.

What I want is instead of having to get your item in one of the nine boxes above you get it into the one box shown below and the next available open space fills.

So instead of filling the board like this:

It would fill like this no matter where in the "Live Space" you dragged the carrot:

Old 07-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #8
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I have often thought that if you want to BUY nine of the same thing, all you are required to do is click 9 times and it fills the nine empty slots. Why not do the same thing when you want to sell. Click the item in your dock 9 times and it goes directly to "sell" so that you don't have to click, hold, drag, and drop.
yadyram is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

WI Subscriber

Oh that would be nice Yadyram!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:48 PM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think that would be a nice, but still small change in the W-shop's programming that would make selling items a lot more convenient.
Great idea, I defiantly think it's doable for GANZ!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed