Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Arrow Selling rooms!

Okay, so I always thought. "Why are people always wanting to sell their rooms, the more the merrier!" But now I understand. I bought way more rooms then I needed. And with the whole having to pay a monthly fee, and the bigger the house, the bigger the fee rumor going around. I think we should be able to sell rooms. And even if the fee thing doesn't happen. It's just wasted space. What do you think of my idea?
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

Default Re: Selling rooms!

i agree. and sometimes i can't even remember what items are in what room, what with this new "naming the rooms" option !!!

sammy
sammy578 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Yeah. Now I have many rooms with the same name...
Old 06-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
And with the whole having to pay a monthly fee, and the bigger the house, the bigger the fee rumor going around.
Oh I hope that's JUST a rumor!

Ganz is taking enough of a chance by having Deluxe vs regular accounts; if they went all fee-based, they'd have even more problems! I wouldn't worry about fees.

But I'd like to get rid of several ill-placed rooms (the first free ones you get, that are never placed well imo). And some huge-o mistakes I made, as well! LOL!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

It is very tiresome clicking through them trying to remember which hall is which, lol. I also have a lot of small rooms that I just don't use. Too small to decorate the way I want too.

Great point thank you!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #6
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Yeah, I thought it would be fun to have lots of rooms. But now it's just confusing! I hardly ever go in most of them.

View Post Originally Posted by Meow Face
It is very tiresome clicking through them trying to remember which hall is which, lol. I also have a lot of small rooms that I just don't use. Too small to decorate the way I want too.

Great point thank you!
Yeah, with all the contest with small rooms, I have way to many. I have about four spare small rooms. And I don't know 10 medium and large spare rooms.

Last edited by sarastuff999; 06-25-2009 at 10:12 PM..
Old 06-26-2009, 10:50 AM   #7
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

great idea i love it i always wanted to do that
like if the rooms are empty you can delete them
rep and 5 stars
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
ow, Violet is a
Banned
Shinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of lightShinx is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I wish you could sell rooms!
Shinx is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #9
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kaylee1880
great idea i love it i always wanted to do that
like if the rooms are empty you can delete them
rep and 5 stars
WOW! Thanks!
Old 06-26-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
keldustin
Webkinz :)

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I think it is a great idea I have always wanted to be able to do that and with extra yards to.
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Closed