Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #1
poodlekisses

Lightbulb Selling Gems to Arte in Our Gem Box

You know what's unfair, it's that we can't sell our gems to Arte in our Gem Box. We either always have to sell them right away after we find them, or we keep them. But what if you change your mind and want to sell them, you can't, because there already in you Gem Box. GANZ should know that this is really unfair becuase you can't freely sell your gems to Arte. I hope GANZ could make this possible for us to sell gems in our gem box in the future.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
mooie102
Webkinz :)

kinzgirl345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Selling Gems to Arte in Our Gem Box

Hi, Its Carly and Crystal. We love that idea...and all your other ideas are great. We know Ganz so we will tell them for you. We truely love that idea. I mean we dont get to sell them if we already have them... well again we will tell ganz.

Love, Carly & Crystal :kanga: i love my kangroo

Old 04-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

cool idea!!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

i know right it is so unfair because what if you had like 1 webkinz diamond but you didn't know so you kept it and then you found out you already had it
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #5
chameleon111

yeah I know! good idea!
Old 04-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

[♥] I know! I agree 100%! They should also make it possible to check to see if you have the gem before you sell it .. Or keep it.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #7

beachrox will become famous soon enough

it's true , sometimes i don't know what gems i have , so i keep it in case , and i have doubles
beachrox is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #8
Gifted
lucool will become famous soon enough

That's an AWESOME idea! I always forget what gems I have and don't have, and end up having 10 Ocean Saphires, or someting like that. That would be a really helpful addition to !
Old 04-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

I really like your idea. Plus, I wish that we could check in our gem box before we sell the gems to Arte. It never fails- either I keep a gem that I already have 5 of, or I sell something that I think that I had only to discover that I really didn't. Very frustrating, and I agree with your idea 100%.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 02:29 PM   #10
Cheeky Cats Are So
Gifted

moo7982 has a spectacular aura about

i agree with you 100% i like have 4 rainbow flowers and 5 webkinz diamonds
moo7982 is offline Female
Closed