Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Selling fruits & veggies

With all the new ideas that GANZ has come up with and introduced to us, there is one thing that I would love to see revamped in WW. That is the selling of fruits & veggies in the W-Shop.

If you want to sell more than 9 items, it becomes a "chore". First of all, if you don't put your items in exactly the correct spot, it "jumps" back to your dock. Second of all it is most annoying to have to click and move each item you want to sell.

Why can't GANZ offer a more efficient way to sell items?

For example, couldn't they have a place to put the item into, then next to that a spot to put in the number you wish to sell. (Am attaching example)

Last edited by jazzykinz; 02-04-2010 at 12:21 PM..
jazzykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Selling fruits & veggies

I've been wanting Ganz to do something about this for a long time. The only problem is finding a way to do it so that it works perfectly well without too much of a confusing (or even time-consuming) process.

Perhaps when going to the "sell" screen we should be able to simply click on the items to have them show up there instead of having to drag them.

And what I have been hoping for for a very long time is increasing the amount of items to be able to purchase or sell at one time: grouping nine items at a time is extremely frustrating when selling millions of gaks, gunks, and blechs! And I would love to be able to buy ALL of the ingredients for a recipe combination at once instead of nine at a time.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 12-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #3

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

You're so right! I always miss the boxes when I'm trying to sell something and it's so annoying! I don't even try to sell stuff anymore, I just leave it in my dock. =P They really need to improve this.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

You read my mind. People have posted about this before. I wish Ganz would listen. Lol
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I love this idea!!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #6
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I just sold back something like 586 Farm Fresh Strawberries to the WShop, 9 at a time! Yeeeeesh!!!

I would so love it if Ganz were to implement your idea, Jazzy!!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I think jazzy's idea is a awesome idea. The sample box that she has done is perfect, it is easy to understand for both child and adult. Great thinking jazzy. I have also sold farm fresh items in bulk to the Wshop and it does take forever if you have one or more large gardens. Rep for you.
gamesareks is offline Female
Closed

Tags
galfam was here