Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #11
Love is Love
Webkinz :)

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Sell, trade, and send eStore items

I agree with 1/3 of the idea. I DO NOT like the idea of selling//trading because you have younger kids trying to keep up with the 'big dogs' on Webkinz- trying to trade with people who have better items than them. And so , if they happen to have an estore item, their main thought is going to be- "Trade for something cool but worthless."

You see the conflict?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #12
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

I support being able to sell and send. Like Mint Chip pointed out, littler kids can easily get confused with being able to trade.
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #13

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Mint Chip
I agree with 1/3 of the idea. I DO NOT like the idea of selling//trading because you have younger kids trying to keep up with the 'big dogs' on Webkinz- trying to trade with people who have better items than them. And so , if they happen to have an estore item, their main thought is going to be- "Trade for something cool but worthless."

You see the conflict?
True that. Transfer to another account, yes; trade or KinzPost, absolutely no.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
True that. Transfer to another account, yes; trade or KinzPost, absolutely no.
I agree, I have items on another account that I would rather have on my main account. I also have 2 challenge items that I cannot use, nor get rid of. I get annoyed every time I see them in my dock. I just want them gone.
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Yeah I agree that trading might not be a good idea, but I do think that we should be able to send them via KinzPost. We can send exclusives and rares via kinzpost, so we should be able to send eStore too.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:46 PM   #16
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

This is the one reason it will never happen:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lesson-733160/

Kids don't understand values like adults. The adults are the ones who should be making the transactions, and therefore they must be responsible for them.
Instead of complaining that you won an estore item on a side account, be happy! At least you won it, and you never know if you'll use it on that account as well.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #17
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I support!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #18
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I support. It would be nice especially for a friend's birthday if they've been wanting a special estore item you can send it to them.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #19

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I support!
it would be nice if we could buy a special box with a code to send e-store items. This would prevent thefts or sending things accidentally & keep my little kids from sending my valuable stuff away. ( now if I could only keep them from buying spree rolls and extra digs all the time! LOL)
i have alot of things on my accounts that i have won, I would like to send to the main account
That would be amazing!
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 05:19 AM   #20

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

i support.

it's so annoying that when i can't send stuff....d:
Dawntiger is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, he's coming home, tigerdove is here