Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #51
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Seed Surprise! MULTIPLE seeds in ONE packet! Pics included!

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
That's an awesome idea! GANZ should think more like You
haha! I think so (of course I'm biased though)... Thanks!
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #52
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

That would be awesome, I especially like the idea of the actual seeds in your dock, that would be really cool!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 02:52 AM   #53
Webkinz :)

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Oh My! Ive entered the Dragonbird Zone, and I LOVE IT!
I too, wish they'd do flower seeds :, what a great addition that would be
I'm NOT in Kansas anymore, I'm in Dragonbird Land (and loving every minute!)
Kudos to you !
Peace
Kinzldy
kinzldy is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #54
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I don't like the idea of random amounts of seeds in one packet when it comes with a pet I bought, because if i only got one and someone else paying the same as me gets four it not fair.I spent the same on that pet as the other person and would want the same gift. If the seeds were from the w shop it wouldn't bother me though.
ginger3166 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #55
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
That would be awesome, I especially like the idea of the actual seeds in your dock, that would be really cool!
thanks for commenting! I think it'd be pretty cool too!
View Post Originally Posted by kinzldy
Oh My! Ive entered the Dragonbird Zone, and I LOVE IT!
I too, wish they'd do flower seeds :, what a great addition that would be
I'm NOT in Kansas anymore, I'm in Dragonbird Land (and loving every minute!)
Kudos to you !
Peace
Kinzldy
haha! Dragonbird land...my kids are gonna LOVE that! Thanks for the smile!
View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
I don't like the idea of random amounts of seeds in one packet when it comes with a pet I bought, because if i only got one and someone else paying the same as me gets four it not fair.I spent the same on that pet as the other person and would want the same gift. If the seeds were from the w shop it wouldn't bother me though.
I know what you mean, but-If you know you are at least going to get one-then anything extra is just a wonderful bonus...and if you get one, that's all you would have gotten before anyhow....
Old 02-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #56
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 09:53 AM   #57
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
haha! I hope G-A-N-Z thinks so too!
Old 02-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #58

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Great idea! (if Ganz did use that idea, they would probably make it for E-store or for Deluxe accounts only. )
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #59
Crazygurl1017

RandOmNonsenSe* is on a distinguished road

sounds good
RandOmNonsenSe* is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 08:48 PM   #60
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

Cool idea! I like the idea of mystery plants we could put in our gardens. Oh, oh. Some might come up as weeds! Some could be decorative, some could be harvested and fed to our Webkinz.
ccgramma is offline Female
Closed