Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #11
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: Secondhand Store! --COME SOPPORT TODAY!--

I support! What a great idea! We need that.
doggoneit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #12
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

I support, but there would be some kinks in this Some people may not be happy with what they get, and for the auctions, people might not want to accept a bid in the end
Old 05-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #13
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I love the idea, not sure how it would work but I sure would love to donate many items I have on my dock that are not eligible to sell back or Kinzpostable. I wish I could send them to other members that really could use the items. Especially if I had duplicates and someone was looking for an item to complete a clothing set....etc..... GREAT IDEA!!! I wouldn't even want anything in return. Just something nice to do for others.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support! I have an extra king's feast dining table!
T9850 is offline Male
Old 05-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #15
Deertail :D

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

Smile Re: Secondhand Store! --COME SOPPORT TODAY!--

Cool! I support!
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 09:38 AM   #16
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Honestly, I would rather they got rid of the Kinzpost ban and let us send everything. I can understand if they don't want us sending eStore items, and that's fine, but please let us send everything else! I'd love to send some of my daily prizes to other accounts, because I need the items in rooms there...

Limiting certain things just makes decorating and and storage more difficult...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #17

jonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonderjonasgirl512 wows us all with wonder

LuvMarshmellow, think about it this way... Wouldn't you rather give it to someone who needs it, instead of saving it all for yourself? And yes, there ARE people out there who need it. In fact, I would help me alot, and probably MOST of the WNTMers. We have to make backgrounds, which cost alot of $$$ to make it perfect. With the secondhand store, we can make bgs perfect, but without the cost.
jonasgirl512 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #18
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #19

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

I think this is an awesome idea! Taking it in a little bit of a different direction, what if Webkinz could have yard sales? The sale could stay open for 24 hours, the user could pick which of their items to sell and how much to sell them for, and they could send invitations to their friends letting them know about the sale. Then, their friends could come and shop, and if they liked an item and were willing to pay their friend's price, they could buy it! I think this would be an awesome way to clear out our docks, make a little extra cash, and possibly even purchase friends' items! It would be a concept totally new to WW, but I think it could be very fun and interesting!
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #20
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

WOW!! I never would have thought of that; I've been needing to get rid of some some stuff clogging up my dock! I support!
cplover5689 is offline Female
Closed