Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Smile Searching Rooms In Your Webkinz House

This is just an idea I had when I was trying to see if one of my webkinz pets had a room or not. I have a HUGE house and I was thinking that maybe, Ganz could make a search tool that you put in a word, such as your pet's name, and then the rooms pop up that contain that word in it. Let me know what you think! Again, just a quick idea that popped into my head a second ago
SmileySarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: Searching Rooms In Your Webkinz House

great idea! i have like 30 rooms! that could be useful!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks! Yeah just like you, I have a ton of rooms, too and sometimes when I'm looking to see if so and so has a room, I easily skip over their room if they have one.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:12 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

GREAT GREAT GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have over 100 rooms & don't like looking at the map for where I want to go.
I hope Ganz reads here cause they will see what we wat.
suzee <<<proud mommy to 16 webbie doggies
suzee is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 07:42 AM   #5
Gifted

Thanks! I don't like scrolling through my map trying to find where I need to go either.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Glatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of light

This is a great idea! The other day I couldn't find one of my pets rooms and it was very fusterating.

I would also like a search tool that can find items in your house. For example, I know I have a leopard PSI somewhere, but I can not find it in my huge house! I would love to type in it's name and go striaght to it.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:13 AM   #7
Gifted

Thanks!
I would love that too! I have a rare item that I just can not find. I don't want to search through my huge house to find it though.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #8
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I wish they would go back to letting us name our rooms WHAT WE WANT TO instead of having to chose from their VERY limited list. They have a medieval theme but you can't name a room "medieval" anymore. They have a kooky scientist theme but don't have that as a choice. I get so frustrated because I can't tell from what I am allowed to name my rooms, what room they truly are and when you have a bunch of rooms, it's tedious to try and find a particular room.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
Gifted

That would help, too. Then, I don't have to wonder which of my pets are in a room called Bedroom.
Closed