Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Search Button: Please Support! Only Two Words! It Could Benefit WW Greatly So Please Support!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/search-button-please-support-only-two-683662/)

chocluver22303-01-2011 06:34 PM

Search Button: Please Support! Only Two Words! It Could Benefit WW Greatly So Please Support!!

Ok so I have a pretty large WW house and I get lost half the time when I'm jumping from room to room. Also, sometimes I'll be lookimg for a certain item that I've forgotten where I've put it and I have to go to like 5 different rooms. So I think Ganz should put a Search Button feature so you can search for different rooms and/or items and then it will take you to where it is. It would make it so much easier and lessen the frustration of looking for an item in 5 different rooms!

So PLEASE SUPPORT!!!!!!
That's all you have to say!
I support!

It will be a great addition to WW (my opinion) so SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!;D

1754JasmineJ39703-01-2011 06:37 PM

Re: Search Button: Please Support! Only Two Words! It Could Benefit WW Greatly So Please Support!!

I completely, totally, ABSOLUTELY support! :D

chocluver22303-01-2011 07:00 PM

Re: Search Button: Please Support! Only Two Words! It Could Benefit WW Greatly So Please Support!!

Thanks! Now we just need more people to support!

Cheesy103-01-2011 07:19 PM

I support! I would love to be able to find my rooms and especially my items easier! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

cupcake0049703-01-2011 10:53 PM

I support. My house is huge and its difficult to keep up where I put some of my items.:)

WetNose03-01-2011 11:09 PM

I support! That would be so handy, to be able to search for an item. :)

meandspencer03-01-2011 11:12 PM

Oh I SOOOO need a way to search in WW!!!!

pandapuddin03-05-2011 07:01 PM

I SO SO SO support!

YOMCNUGGET03-05-2011 07:05 PM

What a great idea!! I support!!

chocluver22303-05-2011 07:24 PM

Yay supporters!! Now I need it more than ever because I can't remember if I have the ice cream sundae superbed or not. And if I don't, well then I have to adopt 5 more pets to get it. Lol! But I really need a search button and I think most people would agree.