Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
smurf1120
Webkinz :)

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

Default Search button for house map

Ok I saw something in another thread relating to search button but i was not sure where it was at so I did this one, but it is a little different.

Ganz please take a look at this idea and give some thought....if it cannot technically be done I will understand, but if it can please look into.....also anyone else's input is appreciated.

SEARCH BUTTON FOR ITEMS IN YOUR ROOMS.

Here is the story; Right now my house has some 70-80 rooms. Lets say I want to know where item (A) is because I want to put it in room (X).....now I have to go find it. I have literally spent hours searching my rooms for a particular item because there are so many items in webkinz and then you start putting them in different rooms in your house, and all of a sudden you have no clue what is where....sound funny i know it is LOL...but I know I can not be the only one with this scenario. OR how about when you are trading and someone wants a particular item that you have but it is at home in one of your rooms and you are willing to go get it and trade it to them but you can not find it? How many times has that happened to you?

Would it not be cool if there were a search button when you clicked on house map and typed in something like "wishing well" and a box popped up that said what room or rooms (if you had more than one of those items) it was in.

It would make things so much easier. This might be asking a lot from a technical stand point but what the heck, it is worth a shot.
urf1120 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

Hawaii is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Search button for house map

I feel for where you are getting at with this and it has been discussed a lot on this site and others but the thing is, I don't think it would be possible to locate all your items because there are so many and there are duplicates and I just think it would make the site so much slower if they did manage. Think about it, right now I have 275 webkinz pets. I have about 300 rooms on webkinz. It takes FOREVER to bring up the list to be able to rename my rooms. Can you imagine what it would be like to have the system search for your items through that?

It is a good idea but I just don't think it is doable.
Hawaii is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 03:30 AM   #3

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I think that is a great idea. I do know that the Ganz reps can search for specific items in your account, so I wonder if it might be possible for account owners some day.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support! My main account's mansion is extremely big and it would keep me from having to scroll all the way down to a certain room.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-12-2011, 03:24 PM   #5

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Nice idea! I support! Even though I do know where most of the rooms in my large house are.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

What a wonderful idea! I love it! I would really love it if Ganz would make this happen. I support.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #8
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

I think this is a very good idea, however it would most likely be a huge project to add it to the site. I hope this is a new feature we see sometime.

(Red/Blue is for mods/admins only. )
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2011, 11:27 AM   #9
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Good idea! I like it!
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
idea for ganz, items items items!, room ideas