Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
kitty100020
Webkinz :)

kitty100020 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default on a scale of what other products do you want ganz to make

hi I was wondering what other products ganz should make such as shoes, more games, or maybe more ways to earn kinzcash. Just think of something creative.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 10:27 PM   #2
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Default Re: on a scale of what other products do you want ganz to make

I would love to see them increase the amount of kc that you can win in a game!!! So many rooms to decorate with expensive items, so little time!!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 10:51 PM   #3
bev44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would LOVE to see T shirts for kids and adults with the pets on them
Old 11-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #4
Cheesecake Llama!!

LinFrog1316 is on a distinguished road

I think that bed sheets and pillowcases would be a good idea! Ganz would make a ton of money off of it!! (At least from my family! lol)
Old 11-09-2007, 10:56 PM   #5
karebear33

clothes (not stuffed animal ones)
note books
wall paper! (dude i would be such a loser if i had that!)
mouses (i meen you have the mouse pad why not have a mouse to!?)
candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quilt covers
pretty muhc everything but if only on id choose the candy
Old 11-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #6
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Wow, that would be soooo cool to have real room like the ones that I have designed!!! From my mad scientist conservatory to the halloween/fall room to my mini diner or Hogwarts -in-the-making... sighh. I would by some life sized furniture... I don't know if my husband would be all that thrilled though...
javogabo is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 PM   #7
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Note cards, note pads, pens, pencils, wrapping paper, party invitations, party favors.

(I know they are doing a school supply line, soon, but I am thinking more of desk accessories and party items.)
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 11-09-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
Gifted

Moochiesmommy is on a distinguished road

I would wear a long sleeved teeshirt if it wasn't too blatent - speaking as a mom. I like the ones by "Life is Good" they could just put something small on it or a qote by one of the main webkinz - then have one on the back up by the collar that says Webkinz. I'd wear one like that - but probably not one with my monkey giant on the front! AHHHHH!
Old 11-10-2007, 12:06 AM   #9
BuddyGirl3
Gift Guru

KinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud of

My family likes to play board games.....so if they could come out with a board game of DiceKinz, I'll bet it would sell. They could have additional dice that you could purchase to "add" to the game like you can get in the w-shop.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:47 PM   #10
kitty100020

kitty100020 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by KinzMom3
My family likes to play board games.....so if they could come out with a board game of DiceKinz, I'll bet it would sell. They could have additional dice that you could purchase to "add" to the game like you can get in the w-shop.

yea that would be cool
Closed