Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default "Save the Earth Animals"

I was thinking, wouldn't it be really cool if Ganz made "Save the Earth Animals", and some of the money that Ganz got towards them, would help save the earth. For example, a Peace Puppy, or a peace *any animal*, but it would be made with different fabric than regular Webkinz are.
Please post below what you think of this idea, and please no rude comments!

Last edited by Lelex13; 07-29-2009 at 05:54 PM..
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Smile Re: "Save the Earth Animals"

I was having the same idea as well. we need more people like you to come up with great things such as this... so i really think that this is an amazing idea. I'd also like to see them make endangered animal webkinz and a portion of the money go to a trust fund that helps the

animal that you've adopted's species survive. I really hope Ganz looks into this idea. It sounds

great to me!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: "Save the Earth Animals"

View Post Originally Posted by rockstar9527
I was having the same idea as well. we need more people like you to come up with great things such as this... so i really think that this is an amazing idea. I'd also like to see them make endangered animal webkinz and a portion of the money go to a trust fund that helps the

animal that you've adopted's species survive. I really hope Ganz looks into this idea. It sounds

great to me!
That's a great idea Rockstar! (:
Old 07-29-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I like both of those ideas! Ganz is certainly a large enough company now with a well established business that they should look into giving back. Being a site that involves animals it should be a natural progression to introduce a line of endangered animals to purchase with the proceeds going to protect that animal or charity.
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 07:26 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Great idea! Maybe they could form a partnership with WWF (World, Wildlife, Fund)! They could make the plushies out of recycled materials too!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
L E A H ! !

Ooh, that would be great Aqua!

Meow Face- Yes, Ganz is defiantly big enough now.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #7
Banned
delaney820 is an unknown quantity at this point

what do we do to save animals we cant do anything besides not killing them i want to save them but there isnt alot we can do
Closed