Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
irulek
Webkinz :)

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

Default Running out of Webkinz!

Ganz is Running out of ebkinz animals to make!!!! Now they are making up weird things, and mostly E-store things which I know a lot of people can't do. And they have retired so many!!! Please post your ideas for new Webkinz pets here!

(This is Swirls, my 23rd pet!!!)
irulek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #2
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Running out of Webkinz!

Hello. I believe this belongs in the Ideas for Ganz section. I'll flag it so a Mod can decide though
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

I like all of the webkinz recently annoced.
my thoughts for new one is.
Pink flamingo.
Webkinz spider.
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
irulek

sorry, I am brand new.
irulek is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:06 AM   #5

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by irulek
sorry, I am brand new.
Welcome to WI. Hope you enjoy.

A Webkinz they have not done is a Great Dane dog. We have one as a pet.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by irulek
sorry, I am brand new.
Welcome to WI! And no worries. I've moved your thread for you.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
irulek

Thanks guys! I'm glad to be here! And I think that they should make a spider too! A great Dane dog sounds fun! A flamingo too!

From your pet ideas i have gathered this:

Great Dane Dog
Spider
Flamingo
Please post more!

:cs:( This is Willy, my 24th ebkinz!)

Last edited by irulek; 10-05-2009 at 12:23 PM..
irulek is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I've been wanting a narwhal and a peacock for a long time...

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I would like them to make a Grizzly Bear. I would also like to see them make a white tiger for a signature pet. I know we already have enough tigers, but I think a white one would make a nice signature pet. Most of all, I would love it if they would make a Signature St. Bernard. Most of the signature pets already have a regular pet and the original St. Bernard has been retired for quite awhile now. I have a real St. Bernard, and the original one doesn't really look anything like him. I think a signature one would look much more realalistic and would look like he really does. That is one that I would for sure buy.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #10
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

There are plenty more animals they can make!!!!!

For a while, some of us have wanted them to make a moose. And my sister wants them to make a snowy owl.

And I'm sure there are tons of insects and birds they could make, based on real ones, not imaginary.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed