Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 07:50 PM   #11
GAPanda

Default Re: Room Naming

Oooo I hate the new room naming system!! >=O
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #12
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

yeah i did that too... and it saves LOTS of money
Old 10-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
kristinab23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, so I was one of those people who thought this new way of naming was soooo cool because it eliminated my having to get the whole error msg of this word not being acceptable and all and so it worked that way for a while but then I started to bunk mine up and then ended up with a few extra rooms and now I can't recall what room is a spare and what isn't and it really isn't cool!:el1:
kristinab23 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #14
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

I bunch like all the cats together and name it like cat room. All the snakes together and name it snake room and so on.
But i agrea with you, GANZ should let you do that.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #15
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I think your idea is a really good one. I suggest sending it in to Ganz and hope they do it!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #16

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I'm with you!
Send a letter to Ganz everyone with the idea, and maybe they'll do it once we flood their comment box!
Yay! 1,00th post!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 01:46 AM   #17
clydiebaby

Clydiebaby is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
i hate the new naming system because i got some of the hockey theme and the candy, Halloween, cat,and more and i can't name them like "Hockey Room". i hate it
I want "the locker room" for my wardrobe room. I had to settle on the walk in closet. Totally not the same thing.
Clydiebaby is offline Female
Closed