Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Room Naming

Bunking Webkinz together saves alot of KinzCash. I currently have two sets of webkinz bunking, but the room naming doesn't allow me to know which webkinz are bunking together. Right now I have to put the first webkinz that lived there and LAIR instead of Room so I know that it is a bunking room. I think Webkinz should give us the option to have ______ AND ______'s room and it would be optional if you wanted your webkinz to bunk or not, because after your 10th adoption you don't get a free room and it is a waste of kinzcash to buy a new room when your webkinz can just share! Tell me what you think about my idea!
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Room Naming

I agree with you as all of my bedrooms are bunking rooms. I have between 2 and 5 webbies in bedrooms (mostly 2s, a few 3s and one 5). Before the change in naming I could call the room ____ and ___, which I did and now I can't which is a pain. And some of my rooms I wasn't able to use the webbie's name when I first adopted them as WW said the name was not allowed (although it was allowed at the adoption) for a room and so I have rooms like "Panda Room". *sigh* Maybe the next time they change the naming conventions it will be better.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope so! Thanks for your feedback, rep for you!
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

the new room naming process drives me crazy,i think it is completely unfair and i wish they would get rid of it, i know im one of the ones who complained about how the old system wouldn't accept certain words, but this is much worse!
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #5
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I know what you mean Me2Me2. I don't think Ganz thought about how many webbies most of us have. They seem to be stuck with the idea that no room needs much more than two words to identify it! I think all we can do is keep giving them feedback and I bet they will try to do something to make it better again. They do keep working on things all the time...
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 06:37 PM   #6
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i hate the new naming system because i got some of the hockey theme and the candy, Halloween, cat,and more and i can't name them like "Hockey Room". i hate it
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 PM   #7
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

I understand where you're coming from.
I have many pets sharing rooms with others. I think its a fun camaraderie thing.
But it is hard to name rooms. Luckily, I had them named before the room naming system was changed, but I have difficulties naming other rooms.

My Pumpkin Cafe, which I spent about 8,000KC on has to be called The Restaurant because of the system.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
lpndutcher
Webkinz :)

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

I agree...I would much rather have both systems combined. A drop down list and the ability to type in a word of choice...or I should say "words". I would like to be able to choose more than one or two words as my room name as we have no room description ability. Does that make sense?
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

slandgirl is on a distinguished road

I agree with you all. I have a few "theme" rooms that have a name that really doesn't do them justice.
slandgirl is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #10
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

A bunch of my Webkinz bunk. Few have a room of their own. I HATE THE NEW NAMING SYSTEM!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Closed