Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 12:35 PM   #21
krikin

Default Re: Room Names Dictionary

i got to use the word dragon,but not her name ruby,this is a little bit annoying,on the name's,i put dragon room, for my dragon.there should be a list of name's.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
onemoreplease is an unknown quantity at this point

I can never figure out what the bad word is, either. I like to have outside yards for some of my pets (the horses, the snake, the bears, etc), so I would try to give the yard their name, like "Posie's Yard" and it wouldn't let me. I'm not sure what the "bad" word was, because Posie's room has her name, and it let me call the yard "yard". Sometimes I'm very confused by this.
onemoreplease is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #23
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

PLEASE! I need a list! I want my (Cocker Spaniel) Sammi to have her own room name! What a great idea!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 01:17 PM   #24

pixiedust1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great idea. I have so many pets and such odd names for the rooms that I have trouble keeping track of where they go back to lol. I really hope that by you posting this that GANZ will do something to help all of us. Great idea!!
Old 05-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #25
balletgirlpo
Gifted

mdoubre is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know if this helps or not but awhile back I talked to someone at Ganz about it and they said the programmers used a straight copy dictionary of SIMPLE ENGLISH words. So names are basically OUT unless it is a multi use name/word such as Tailor, or Spot things like that. Anything with an ' will not work either. I have personally found that even some common words do not work when you think they should. But most of the time I can name rooms after whatever the animal is such as Seal, lion, duck etc... HTH
Old 05-26-2008, 11:37 AM   #26
Jamelith

Jamelith is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mdoubre
I dont know if this helps or not but awhile back I talked to someone at Ganz about it and they said the programmers used a straight copy dictionary of SIMPLE ENGLISH words. So names are basically OUT unless it is a multi use name/word such as Tailor, or Spot things like that. Anything with an ' will not work either. I have personally found that even some common words do not work when you think they should. But most of the time I can name rooms after whatever the animal is such as Seal, lion, duck etc... HTH
Thank you mdoubre. That's good to know.

I think we all need to understand too, that it's not that the words we are trying to use are 'bad', they are just not on the approved list.

Hopefully the interest people have show in this thread will show Ganz that providing a list to us (or even letting us have a say in the words included in that list) will be worth the time invested to make this happen.

:goo:Woogle, the Google, cheers for everyone!
Old 05-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #27
Aishi

Aishi is on a distinguished road

Great idea. I hope somebody does make one. I named my pet husky Wolfers and tried to name the room 'Wolfers Room' but it said it was innapropriate. I wonder why it wouldn't come up as inappropriate on the naming section but would for the room name?
Old 05-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #28
cascas90

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

Yeah that would be awesome! I dislike when you don't know what name is usable
cascas90 is offline Female
Closed